Thread: Holster advice

Default Holster advice

Looking for a comfortable OWB holster for a glock 17 with a streamlight TLR-1 attached. No shortage of ones for it without the light but wanting one to use with light attached. Know I can get better advice here than spending hours searching online. Thanks in advance.

G code

check out the curve holster by 1441 gear. I’ve got several of their OWB and an appendix carry IWB that I’ve been very happy with. G-code makes nice stuff as well.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian" - Henry Ford

Blackpoint Tactical

Bravo Concealment
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

What are using it for?

mainly using it for carry when working at the property, walking around the woods etc. nothing too serious or demanding

Not very concealable but I find these with the paddle attachment comfortable..https://www.amazon.com/Safariland-Co...nJL&ref=plSrch
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

https://www.palmettoleather.com/

They make holsters for Wilson and they are located in West Columbia. They make same for Glocks and many other brands.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.