Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: USuC v A&M

Scar was 8 out of 10 on third down conversions in second half

Carolina has one of the better pass defenses in the conference. If they load up the line and commit to stopping the run They may have a chance. Play man to man and make them beat them with his arm.

Without drew locks TD pass to the south carolina, and no i wont refer to it as an interception, there were literally no Mizz players around, SC loses. Obviously.

Towards the end of the game i also noticed Mizz would drive down the field running the ball only to get in the redzone and throw 3 straight plays.
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 10-08-2018 at 03:56 PM.

The real prediction is whether or not they will even play. Carolina loves a good natural disaster. They dodged Marshall because of Florence, and iced Missouri because a couple lightning bolts popped off in Spartanburg. They’ll probably try to say the field was damaged by Michael, or say something like, “due to the hurricane, we feel it would be disrespectful to play this week while so many are hurting, blah blah blah...”
    Last edited by wskinner; 10-08-2018 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    The real prediction is whether or not they will even play. Carolina loves a good natural disaster. They dodged Marshall because of Florence, and iced Missouri because a couple lightning bolts popped off in Spartanburg. They’ll probably try to say the field was damaged by Michael, or say something like, “due to the hurricane, we feel it would be disrespectful to play this week while so many are hurting, blah blah blah...”
    Hell no, they should play in the rain. They kicked Mizzou’s ass in the 3rd during that storm. A&M should be praying for blue skies and dry turf.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    Carolina has one of the better pass defenses in the conference.
    usc's defense sucks ass.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Fisher vs Champ. +22

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Carolina has one of the better pass defenses in the conference.
    Jaycee Horn owned his area of the field Saturday and was named SEC Freshman of the Week.
    The pass defense has been there, speedier backs than last year. They couldn't stop the run up front on Saturday.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-08-2018 at 04:34 PM.

The pass defense looks good cause UGA didn’t expose them like they could have.. Fromm was 15/18 that day.

Hoping for a monsoon. They play much better in a downpour apparently.

A&M by a bunch. Mond will shred that defense like pulled pork.

Carolina has one of the better pass defenses in the conference. If they load up the line and commit to stopping the run They may have a chance. Play man to man and make them beat them with his arm.
    Honestly, I'd attribute that stat more to their lack of ability to stop the run than the fact that they have a good secondary. If Mizzou wasn't down their top two receivers I dont't doubt that at least three of the passes dropped in the endzone would have resulted in 6 points instead of three. They load the box and still can't stop the run...pass defense is inflated because run defense is barely top 100.
    Last edited by FishSticker; 10-08-2018 at 06:02 PM.

Coots dropped a ton of balls in that game too that they normally are good with.
    Deboo , Dowdle and Edwards dropped a few easy ones as well

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Coots dropped a ton of balls in that game too that they normally are good with.
    Deboo , Dowdle and Edwards dropped a few easy ones as well
    It was raining like a Mofo with a little hail mixed in at times. They get a pass
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    usc's defense sucks ass.
    I just said pass defense. Are you illiterate?

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Honestly, I'd attribute that stat more to their lack of ability to stop the run than the fact that they have a good secondary. If Mizzou wasn't down their top two receivers I dont't doubt that at least three of the passes dropped in the endzone would have resulted in 6 points instead of three. They load the box and still can't stop the run...pass defense is inflated because run defense is barely top 100.
    No they never did load the box and they never do.

Their ranked 23rd in the country in pass defense. Yes that’s ahead of Clemson’s.

I am as big a Carolina fan as you will find but if you think for one second that this defense is good you have been watching a different team. Absolutely cannot stop the run and the pass defense which might look good on paper looks like refried ass on the field. Those f'ers are more concerned with running their mouth and pushing and shoving than putting a damn shoulder into someone with a different colored jersey. They were damned lucky to win that game Saturday. I thought the offense would be better simply due to Edwards having another year under his belt and Deebo being back on the field. I really thought the defense would be better with Muschamp having some of his recruits out there and being in the same system for 3 years. It hasn't shown up at all from what I can see. Unless something changes drastically with the run defense TAM, Fl, and Clemson will beat our brains out. I hope to I'm wrong but I don't see it changing this year.

Their ranked 23rd in the country in pass defense. Yes that’s ahead of Clemson’s.
    But 99th in run defense....why pass the ball when teams like Ball St and New Mexico have better run defenses? Second to last in the SEC....let that sink in....be glad Ol' Miss is in the shape they are in.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    I am as big a Carolina fan as you will find but if you think for one second that this defense is good you have been watching a different team. Absolutely cannot stop the run and the pass defense which might look good on paper looks like refried ass on the field. Those f'ers are more concerned with running their mouth and pushing and shoving than putting a damn shoulder into someone with a different colored jersey. They were damned lucky to win that game Saturday. I thought the offense would be better simply due to Edwards having another year under his belt and Deebo being back on the field. I really thought the defense would be better with Muschamp having some of his recruits out there and being in the same system for 3 years. It hasn't shown up at all from what I can see. Unless something changes drastically with the run defense TAM, Fl, and Clemson will beat our brains out. I hope to I'm wrong but I don't see it changing this year.
    We've been watching the same games.... I'm very surprised that Muschamp is allowing that kind of behavior from his defense when they aren't performing. The freshman that came from the opposite side of the field to run his mouth I thought was going to cause him to blow his top but he was cool as the other side of the pillow...