Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tiger Fans CU vs Miami

Knee, we just haven't talked about it in person. Until I met some of the some of the USuC Clemtater haters.... I pulled for USC my whole life. Now I am forced to still wish they were the #2 team in the country but occasionally take joy in the spite filled chickens's loss. I used to only take pleasure in that when it was the hands of the Tigers laying the whippin'. I personally support your RAH RAH RAH approch to the program at this time and hope you do well. It's always fine to talk a little smack to your rival but it's good to see a fan like you who leaves it at the team level and doesn't attack their foe on the personal level. It's childish and although it might draw out a few newbies, it makes the attacker look incredibly stupid. You might just have some potential there grasshopper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

RugerAnnie Coots

I won't be in the stands, or at any of the tailgate parties, but I will be checking in for scores, hopefully this ol' gal will be deer huntin on Saturday......

GO TIGERS......

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Rock:
    Perhaps you can post a poll.

At what point in the season will coot fans began to talk about their baseball team?
    A. after the loss to Troy
    B. after the next loss
    C. after the next loss
    D. After the 63-17 loss of the last game?

Sorry, that was a 2thlike post. I take it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

I am sorry. I retract that ugly post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?