Thread: Rapid Evacuation Experts in the News

tradorion Coots

Subject: Feds Confer with Locals about Evacuation Successes

See news story below

It has been reported by various sources that the US Government has conferred with Gamecock officials regarding rapid evacuation of thickly populated areas.
    One government official remarked, "if Gamecock officials can evacuate 80,000 people during halftime of a football game, perhaps they can offer suggestions regarding evacuation of people from threatened areas during storms and other
    catastrophes."

An unidentified Gamecock source assured government officials their many years of experience in early evacuation procedures would serve as a perfect model for future federal and state evacuation plans

It would be a Clemson grad that can't understand this. You just load them up on those damn Cockabooses. But it does not work for minorities.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Dam TRAD, You should go on down there. You got it figured out!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I was gonna let someone else let ol' Trad know about the Sports Talk Forum.... but won't be around much longer tonight. Gotta move it. Good try Trad though! Seriously! Someone beat you to it by half a day but the thought counts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

You know, Carolina's Rapid Fan Evacuation (commonly known as RFE) should be a sport. You don't see that many people moving that fast at the Cooper River Bridge Run.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.