Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Trump Hits A Grand-Slam at UN"

BMW exports are down 35%. Sorry I was not more precise.
    DILLIGAF

Cat's and JD's stock is through the roof since Trump took office and Harley woe's are due an aging demographic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 09-27-2018 at 11:26 AM.

You are right. The tariffs have nothing to do with it. I need to go find some Trump Kool Aid to drink and I'll walk right in line with you Big Timber. You win.
    DILLIGAF

remind me about this....

if you dont think the market is due for a correction, you are crazy. what will you trumpers say when the market drops drastically once the effects of the tariffs are seen? F*@#^. Dont answer that bc I know you will say its part of his grand plan to save us all.....

BUT THE MARKET IS GETTING READY TO DROP. Spinmasters are already hard at work on this issue.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Wouldnt the effects of the tariffs already be baked in to the market? I'm not fluent in securities, but am trying to learn more, so forgive my ignorance.
    Last edited by wskinner; 09-27-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    remind me about this....

if you dont think the market is due for a correction, you are crazy. what will you trumpers say when the market drops drastically once the effects of the tariffs are seen? F*@#^. Dont answer that bc I know you will say its part of his grand plan to save us all.....

BUT THE MARKET IS GETTING READY TO DROP. Spinmasters are already hard at work on this issue.
    The market will drop for sure. You are talking about the tail wagging the dog. If we have strong leadership that does what is best for the American people the market will take of itself.

Well of course the market will finally go down at some point. But nobody can accurately deny that deregulation and tax cuts under this administration has prolonged the longest bull market ever. I feel confident if Hillary had won we would be in a bear market, higher employment, lower GDP and consumer confidence.

Tariffs war rumors were moving the market in large swings in early summer. Now tariff news barely moves needle.

Needed rate hikes should cool the market, imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

"nobody can accurately deny"? are you a lawyer?
    You are correct in saying no one can prove otherwise.

Rate hikes are past due but again I'm sure its part of his plan.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.