Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Missing Boy in NC

Default The Missing Boy in NC

Man that is tearing me up. Cant believe they haven't found him yet with the effort behind this.
    I believe he is mute? Praying for the little guy

Yeah I am hoping for a good outcome. They have really showed a strong effort in finding him. Hopefully he will show up soon.

Link?

Ah man. Thats sad. Prayers to all involved.

That's terrible.

Horrific

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

I hope they find him alive and well, that's terrible to hear.
    Last edited by Duck cutter; 09-26-2018 at 02:56 PM.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

This definitely puts all the other stuff going on in here today in perspective. Prayers for all involved.

Damn right it does, Baggy

Rankin lake park where he supposedly went missing is less than 5 miles from my house. They have searched the lake but are also supposedly going to drain it. Was told that the local landfill was also being searched. Parents are definitely the prime suspects. They are getting blasted on social media. Hope the little boy is found but it doesn’t look good
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

How do you get outrun by a 6 year old.if he gets to the point where you cant see him and you panick,shouldnt you run your ass up there?my daughter hid in a dicks sporting goods from my wife and I when she was 5.she got up in between the rack right behind my wifes back.wouldnt say a word.its a horrible feeling.they locked the doors at dicks and every employee was combing the store.never been so scared in my life.she came out laughing and got her ass torn up.i feel for the parents if it's legit but I cant see how he would disappear in the wide open outside
    The price is firm.

I didn't want to be the first to bring it up but there is a rat in this woodpile.
    I pray I am wrong. God bless this little fellow.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-26-2018 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by josh 10 View Post
    How do you get outrun by a 6 year old.if he gets to the point where you cant see him and you panick,shouldnt you run your ass up there?my daughter hid in a dicks sporting goods from my wife and I when she was 5.she got up in between the rack right behind my wifes back.wouldnt say a word.its a horrible feeling.they locked the doors at dicks and every employee was combing the store.never been so scared in my life.she came out laughing and got her ass torn up.i feel for the parents if it's legit but I cant see how he would disappear in the wide open outside
    Had my 5 year old cousin do the same thing in Cabelas. Not a fun experience

I did it to my momma when I was closer se to the same age at what I think was a Woolworth store on main st. in Greenville. I still remember the ass cuttin' she gave me at the store, but will never forget the one I got from Daddy when we got home. I deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    I did it to my momma when I was closer se to the same age at what I think was a Woolworth store on main st. in Greenville. I still remember the ass cuttin' she gave me at the store, but will never forget the one I got from Daddy when we got home. I deserved it.
    mine was skycity on 29. one ill never forget.

this story smells fishy

prayers with the child.

I hate to judge a book by its cover, but kids mom on National news did the same song and dance as Susan Smith who drove her kids in a pond. Theirs some sick people out their . And myself hope this little fella is found and I’m wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Rankin lake park where he supposedly went missing is less than 5 miles from my house. They have searched the lake but are also supposedly going to drain it. Was told that the local landfill was also being searched. Parents are definitely the prime suspects. They are getting blasted on social media. Hope the little boy is found but it doesn’t look good
    I take my nephew fishing there sometimes and shoot skeet out there a lot. I don’t see how that boy could get missing this bad there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.wfmynews2.com/mobile/vide...ild/83-8262791

I had not even thought of foul play on the parents part until VisorGuy mentioned it.
    The video does seem a little odd
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by josh 10 View Post
    I hope I'm jumping to conclusions, but the father's story sounds like a story to me.