Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly Bryant?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    If he can't showcase his talents at Clemp, then sorry, it ain't gonna happen anywhere else either.
    agreed... It will be hard to find somewhere that he can play immediately next year that has the stable of skill players that he just left...
    Last edited by FishSticker; 09-26-2018 at 09:28 AM.

Well, Dabo did the right thing telling him while he was still eligible to transfer and play. I thought that date had passed.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    They will never admit it but this is spot on.
    Here is the deal. He had to tell the Transvestite and the Tranny's parents, "if you sign with us, you play immediately". He did the same thing with 5 star top 5 defensive lineman Josh Belk.
    While back dooring him begging Wilkins and the others not to go NFL...….the Belk kid got there and said, "fuck this you lied to me" and knew he could go play elsewhere and actually upgrade to the SEC. If you are great and know it, that exactly what anyone worth a crap would do.

While also lying to KB and telling him, "you are our man, you just took us to the playoffs are you kidding me" to keep him from leaving. Then the kids parents start calling him out for "what is the BS and my boy not starting like you promised us, we may have to look at other options?". Dabo then has to fall back on his "will his performance and results just haven't been there.
    He is a used car salesman and anyone cept a Tater knows it.
    Remember the other two QBs that transferred out this spring? Now let the trannny get hurt and you will see how stupid Dumbo really is
    The shitter is right around the corner boys
    No grown man has the time or desire to put this much energy into trolling. You really are an idiot.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Id just like to know where yall read/ heard this so i can go read up on the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Id just like to know where yall read/ heard this so i can go read up on the drama.
    I heard it last week from an FSU buddy of mine that lives in Athens. Then I ate lunch in Athens yesterday with some pretty connected people, and they were talking about it as well. Might not be anything to it but who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    KB's comments reflect a lack of maturity and long-term thinking, and apparently that extends to his advisors/family members, which, by the way, includes his kin, dear ole Martavis. He will never be a great QB in college, much less an NFL player. He's admitted in the past he wasn't even all that serious about his role at Clemson until DW left, meaning he missed out on some serious opportunity to better himself while he wasn't playing. Hell, he admitted he thought about transferring last spring, just after TL got on campus. Dabo and the coaches have gone above and beyond to praise him because they knew he was weak and immature, but the chickens always come home to roost. True colors showing through now. Good riddance.
    Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    \"Go to Know\"

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I heard it last week from an FSU buddy of mine that lives in Athens. Then I ate lunch in Athens yesterday with some pretty connected people, and they were talking about it as well. Might not be anything to it but who knows?
    My only question is where did you eat....?

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    That’s set in stone news coverage. A loser FSU buddy that waits tables at Pizza Hut and two bartenders at the gay club.

Clemson QB Kelly Bryant to transfer: 'I just don't feel like I've gotten a fair shot'

Uh oh...

Sorry KB, welcome to the real world. Betraying the family because you think you didn’t get a fair shot ain’t cool, Fredo.

I wish he would have stayed and tried for a different position, DB/WR, and been a backup QB, but it’s hard to get some of these young guys to accept reality. He wasn’t going to the NFL, and should have just enjoyed the ride with his team and tried to make the most of it. I’m sure he had someone, maybe a family member, telling him to go so he could have a shot at the pros, and if so, he took bad advice. I’m not sure what his major is, but he should have made the most of his degree and the connections the school would have made for him. Just look at Marcus Lattimore. Stand up guy who is now in charge of player development. Granted he did make it to the pros, but when that didn’t work out he had a place at Carolina.

I've been a KB "fan" all along. However, he's had more than a fair shot to play QB. After 25% of the season, he's gotten beaten out by a better player. Unfortunately in the real world, that's how life works. Getting mad and transferring is a bad look. I remember not too long ago a kid transferred from Abbeville HS school and took another kid's position at Wren HS who had worked hard, and been in the system, etc. Life ain't always easy.

Tbh ive heard Fields dad is a little disgruntled, idk, im not an insider on 247 or rivals, maybe they talk about it there. Anyway, if you dont like it then gtfo (towards Fields) he knew what he was coming into when he signed his LOI. Fromm is our QB and has done a damn fine job at it so far, if Fields can make it thru this year then I see him starting next year.

They are eating their own now
    Pure Gold

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Yea but lets be honest, "that kid" at Wren could play in JT's system for 10 years and not come close to playing at the level KB did. I dont see TL being "that much better" than KB so far. But i get it, Dabo thinks an ACC champ. is the ceiling with KB so they are getting TL ready.

Entitlement attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Awesome and proven once again
    They are the most delusional fanbase in the nation..
    but that Furman game was a doozie

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    My only question is where did you eat....?
    Saucehouse. It was decent
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Awesome and proven once again
    They are the most delusional fanbase in the nation..
    but that Furman game was a doozie
    It’s not even fun to argue with you, anymore.

Would look a lot better if he stated that he appreciated the opportunity & just wants to play.