Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Kelly Bryant?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Whats going on there?

Im sure he could.. Some kid who committed to.. (I think USC) during the early signing period is already in the transfer portal.
    Mizzou got popped with a bowl ban for 2019 and(I think) 2020. I just happened to glance at the report earlier, so not 100% sure. Athletic department tutor completing coursework for athletes. Affects baseball, softball and football. 5% scholarship reduction for each sport as well.

Too bad, he quit, let him deal with the consequences of his decision.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Man, I forgot about this one. There’s pure gold in here.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    No need, I'm moving to "part time" harassing you Taters real soon.
    Got a few big projects starting and I can now rest assure the Shitter is right around the
    corner for ya. I have had two die hard Taters from this site, just this week tell me in person they smell it too
    and are "deeply concerned" with how this team looks.

My work here is almost done
    Favorite post in this thread #159
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

Quote Originally Posted by Quack07 View Post
    The ACC championship is a given. Any signal caller with a pulse can take snaps at Clemson and achieve that this year. I can assure you though, that is the same ceiling today as it was a week ago.
    I like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Nobody knows better than Dabo that he doesn't possess the talent to match up with several teams, let alone Alabama. He is looking down the road, and the future is not Bryant. If he can get Sunshine enough experience, recruits a little better on the line, keeps Venables happy, and Tua goes pro...maybe just maybe he will have another real shot 3 years from now. What would that be worth to Dabo? 15 or 20 million? Everything else is just conversation...
    This turned out to be a real gem also.

This is still my favorite memory of the ‘18 season...

119CCB90-7917-49B2-BB24-49F21E977EBF.jpeg
    Go Tigers!

Man, this thread was filled full of football brilliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    Defensive coordinators all over are getting a chubby this morning. Not full blown wood, but chubby. If KB does in fact leave, and the other kid Brice now becomes the backup, you've just lost the QB run threat. That changes things an awful lot.
    Football genius ^

Y'all have a good day and congrats on running KB off, exciting times at Climp5in.
    Turns out, Natty's are pretty exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Don’t laugh, that’s actual file footage from 10RC’s last 12 years of football, Peaches.
    This is just fucking funny.

Huh?

Saban has 2 quarterbacks who are better than anything Dabo has at this point. A few seasons from now, that might not hold true. Dabo is betting on it...
    Keep going...

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Here’s what happened. Dablo promised TL he would start right away cause on film and against HS comp. he looked much better than KB. When he got to Clemson Dabos worst nightmare came true, TL wasn’t all that he was cracked up to be. He had to start KB. Well TL most likely let him know he would be the one transferring and forced Dabos hand. And if you can’t tell, made Dabo his bitch.
    ^ecubuttpirate, is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    A quote from ol Tahj Boyd today. Yall better get him back "All In".

“They can’t win a national championship this year without Kelly Bryant,” he said. “Can’t do it. There are going to be times now where Trevor doesn’t have that safety net. The good part for Trevor is that now he has no choice but to step in. He’s going to have to find a way to get through it, because there’s not going to be somebody back there who can step up and say, ‘You know what? I got it. Take a breather. I’m going to come finish the game for you.'”
    Taj helped turn Clemson football around, but when he got hit in the mouth during a game, that fat rapper got rattled worse than a...well hell, worse than I don't know what.

Tweety Boyd still at it. Dumb tweet is dumb.Clemson couldn't win the NC this year with 5 Kelly Bryant's...
    It was tough hanging 44 against the tide, but Sunshine managed. Thank God KB left.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    I think I saw 6 of the top 17 teams are starting a qb ghat transfered.
    How about 2 of 4 starting qbs from last years playoffs have been benched.
    Can TL score a TD on Bama? KB couldn't
    Yes, yes he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Too bad, he quit, let him deal with the consequences of his decision.
    Fuckin' A Billy Ray. I've said this since he announced that he was a quitter.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by quackaddict View Post
    Man, this thread was filled full of football brilliance.

Football genius ^

Turns out, Natty's are pretty exciting.

This is just fucking funny.

Keep going...

^ecubuttpirate, is that you?

Taj helped turn Clemson football around, but when he got hit in the mouth during a game, that fat rapper got rattled worse than a...well hell, worse than I don't know what.

It was tough hanging 44 against the tide, but Sunshine managed. Thank God KB left.

Yes, yes he can.

Fuckin' A Billy Ray. I've said this since he announced that he was a quitter.

PURE GOLD. Must SUCK to be a U5C fan right now

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    PURE GOLD. Must SUCK to be a U5C fan right now
    Please try to remember they spent bout qtr. Mil to change the logo to uofSUC. Don't want to hurt no feelings do we?
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Please try to remember they spent bout qtr. Mil to change the logo to uofSUC. Don't want to hurt no feelings do we?
    Seems about right...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Since this thread is about KB, and not Scar, UofSC or whatever else you hoodlims want to throw out there. Do you think KB will stay at Missouri or is he gone again???

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/co...225339255.html
    Last edited by Luvin' Labs; 02-02-2019 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Since this thread is about KB, and not Scar, UofSC or whatever else you hoodlims want to throw out there. Do you think KB will stay at Missouri or is he gone again???

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/co...225339255.html
    Who cares? Good riddance to him. I bet he could have a solid career at Foot Locker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

This is some good stuff!
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"