Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly Bryant?

poor jab

he forgot bama has a very similar situation....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Quack07 View Post
    No need, all you had to do was look at post #212
    You right... missed that somehow.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Lawrence goes down.....who is next man up? Mickey Conn's nephew?

DABO SWINNEY: I know we've got a lot of people probably on here that want a comment from that, and obviously saddened and disappointed that he's chosen to leave the team, but I really have absolutely nothing bad that I can say about Kelly Bryant. He's one of the best young people I've ever been around, and even though I don't think this is a great decision, I certainly respect it, and it doesn't change anything that I feel for Kelly. I love him, care about him. I wish him nothing but the best, and, again, sad that he has made this decision.
    All I can say is another program, wherever he decides to go, is going to get a quality quarterback and a very quality young man. We appreciate everything that Kelly gave to this program while he was here. He's a graduate, and like I said, he's one of the best young people you could ever be around. It's disappointing, but that's where we are, and something he decided that he felt like was best for him, so you have to respect that.

Q. Dabo, Kelly was quoted in the Greenville News as saying it was a slap in the face and that he didn't get a fair shake. What's your response to that?

DABO SWINNEY: Well, again, you know, he's totally entitled to his opinion. But absolutely I think we've given him a fair shot. I mean, I've always tried to be as open and honest and transparent as possible with Kelly throughout the process, as we are with all of our players. He won the job after Deshaun Watson, and he beat out the No. 1 quarterback in the country to do that in Hunter Johnson and another highly recruited quarterback in Zerrick Cooper, both of who have gone on to play elsewhere.
    He won the job, and he was the starter for us all last year and did a great job, and then he came out of camp slightly ahead, and so he continued to start these first four games.
    But like I said, I definitely feel like he's been given a fair shot. I don't think there's any question about that. But at the end of the day, this is not middle school. There's tough decisions that have to be made at this level, and you've got to do what's best for the team. I've had many, many players that have beaten out veterans over the years.
    Last edited by DJP; 09-26-2018 at 01:04 PM.

Sounds pretty loyal to me.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you need find something else to harp on. its obviously in your craw. stop looking at his "ball drop".
    It’s not even worth it. The majority here are irrational.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua2 View Post
    This is coming from a kid that was 5th string and beaten out by everyone he mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Lawrence goes down.....who is next man up? Mickey Conn's nephew?
    Another 4 star that would beat out Bentley. Btw, who is behind Bentley or just a direct snap to Deebo is the plan?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The Brice kid from Greyson? You fuckers are drunk. I have been watching TL since the 9th grade. I have said it before, there isn't a throw he can't make.

Georgia is in a funny spot. Fromm goes into a funk for a few series, and you bring in Fields. If he gets a spark and makes things happen, kirby has a problem. Fields has some serious ability. He should play a good bit this weekend

Where is he going
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    Where is he going

Arkansas, Auburn, or Florida.

Lawrence is the better QB. Dumbo handled it correctly. Bryant did not. F#$% Klempson! Spot the damn ball............

By all rights, the kid at Arkansas should be dead after what I saw this weekend.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    poor jab

he forgot bama has a very similar situation....
    Huh?

Saban has 2 quarterbacks who are better than anything Dabo has at this point. A few seasons from now, that might not hold true. Dabo is betting on it...

crawfish
    you realize KB's future was this season, no matter what, right?

Its ok. I dont follow this shit much anymore. ecu ruined it for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    The Brice kid from Greyson? You fuckers are drunk. I have been watching TL since the 9th grade. I have said it before, there isn't a throw he can't make.

Georgia is in a funny spot. Fromm goes into a funk for a few series, and you bring in Fields. If he gets a spark and makes things happen, kirby has a problem. Fields has some serious ability. He should play a good bit this weekend
    One of them is going to transfer next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosscat View Post
    It’s not even worth it. The majority here are irrational.
    I'm a rational man who understands the game of football. I also happen to know the punter and his family. I watch him as critically as any player on the field. He has made ONE bad punt this year, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Lawrence is the better QB. Dumbo handled it correctly. Bryant did not. F#$% Klempson! Spot the damn ball............
    dont you have a kid playing high school ball you can live vicariously thru?

Geez.. a guy here at work lives thru his son. Fucking annoying is what it is. Wants me to come watch his "hudl" highlights all the time..