Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly Bryant?

Nobody knows better than Dabo that he doesn't possess the talent to match up with several teams, let alone Alabama. He is looking down the road, and the future is not Bryant. If he can get Sunshine enough experience, recruits a little better on the line, keeps Venables happy, and Tua goes pro...maybe just maybe he will have another real shot 3 years from now. What would that be worth to Dabo? 15 or 20 million? Everything else is just conversation...

Best man plays.....regardless of what you did last year. Stars don’t lie
    C979712C-E784-4C66-8AE1-07F113939C7B.jpg

Now let’s play this senerio out, DW4 stays his senior year, KB never takes a snap as a starter till 2018 season only to blow his starting gig after 4 games, does it get this publicity?

Now say KB decides to transfer and wants to go to USC, would you welcome him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    Starting a guy who hasn’t proven anything over a qb that took them to the playoffs last year. Makes no sense at all.
    So, last year after the playoff game it was Bryant cost them the game and KB isn't good enough to win a playoff game or other BS like that. In the offseason everyone talked about how TL may not start the season as No.1 QB but 4-5 games in would take the spot, now everybody is a KB fan and wanting him to stay or Dabo isn't loyal or it isn't fair. For you chicken dick suckers it really isn't fair, you know in November with TL behind center, that game is going to be ugly, like 40+ point margin of victory ugly.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by mhogancu View Post
    Best man plays.....regardless of what you did last year. Stars don’t lie
    C979712C-E784-4C66-8AE1-07F113939C7B.jpg

Now let’s play this senerio out, DW4 stays his senior year, KB never takes a snap as a starter till 2018 season only to blow his starting gig after 4 games, does it get this publicity?

Now say KB decides to transfer and wants to go to USC, would you welcome him?
    No thanks, unless he wants to play WR or DB.

So screw that TXAM game right?

Defensive coordinators all over are getting a chubby this morning. Not full blown wood, but chubby. If KB does in fact leave, and the other kid Brice now becomes the backup, you've just lost the QB run threat. That changes things an awful lot.

ECU sees his value as being derived from the shit he posts in here. Sad, actually.....

And yeah, he believes it all.

There is no story here until Kelly makes a decision, as much as you all want to think otherwise. The staff gave him a shot to prove himself for 4 games without penalty. Now, it's time to make a decision. The decision was made and it was the right one. I would like to think that Kelly would stay if for no other reason than to show people that when faced with adversity, you don't just pack it in and move on. But, if that's what he decides to do, I won't fault him at all. It's a personal decision that belongs to him and his family.

Not loyal?!? Brandon McIlwain says hey.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    Defensive coordinators all over are getting a chubby this morning. Not full blown wood, but chubby. If KB does in fact leave, and the other kid Brice now becomes the backup, you've just lost the QB run threat. That changes things an awful lot.
    They load the box, Lawrence spreads it out with his arm. They go zone, direct snap to Etinne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

KB isnt good enough to win a playoff game, but TL isnt good enough to beat TXAM... yikes.

You may have a lower football IQ than Rick.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

This mofo right here has NO clue.....

To think Trevor can't run is a mistake I hope they all make.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by mhogancu View Post
    They load the box, Lawrence spreads it out with his arm. They go zone, direct snap to Etinne.
    Just that simple, huh? This is stuff people say after watching ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    KB isnt good enough to win a playoff game, but TL isnt good enough to beat TXAM... yikes.
    Stop acting like a coot, you're better than that
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    I will compliment Dabo on timing. It does give him the option to redshirt, if he hasn't already.
    Although, he is the villian if he leaves and Lawrence is hurt.
    Maybe he has a future painting lines in NewSpring parking lots.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    You may have a lower football IQ than Rick.......
    I don’t think that’s possible

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    This mofo right here has NO clue.....

To think Trevor can't run is a mistake I hope they all make.
    I never said Trevor CAN'T run, but if KB does leave and Brice becomes your backup DO you run him? I wouldn't think he'd make him the sacrificial lamb that Daybo made KB last year in the Cuse game.

He's gone.....

Just announced.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Stop acting like a coot, you're better than that

We have 3 guys that can run the ball and the best hair in the history of college football.