Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly Bryant?

I will compliment Dabo on timing. It does give him the option to redshirt, if he hasn't already.
    Although, he is the villian if he leaves and Lawrence is hurt.
    Maybe he has a future painting lines in NewSpring parking lots.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    unless you were just trying to do nothing more than pour fuel on the fire, it is very doubtful you've ever played any type of organized sport at a level greater than that of the local YMCA....
    They just put a YMCA in the county I live in. Unfortunately, Im too old to give sports another try.

At least Dabo didn't let him start this week, then name Lawrence the starter next week. That would have kept Bryant in place, but would have been dirty. Coaches will start doing that if this transfer rule lasts and players start transferring out at a high clip.

Starting a guy who hasn’t proven anything over a qb that took them to the playoffs last year. Makes no sense at all.

Does he really think he's a Sunday QB? Where would he possibly go and have a BETTER chance of getting to the league? Talk about delusional...

If Bryant transfers out and Lawrence gets hurt, Clemson may have some problems.

I feel like Dabo told him to take the day to figure it out, and either show up at practice the next day or don't. We'll see what happens.

With regards to work, women, and sports Ric Flair said it best..."To be the man, you have to beat the man."

Just like I tell all of the kids I coach and the employees that work for me, the best man for the job will have the job. Sometimes you can make up for the talent gap with hard work and effort, and sometimes there is just someone that comes along that possesses a better skill set than you and works equally as hard as you do...welcome to the rest of your life. Figure out where and how you can best contribute to the organization by making yourself invaluable as opposed to irreplaceable.

Bryant still looks the same as his first start.......hasn't matured or grown much as a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    Starting a guy who hasn’t proven anything over a qb that took them to the playoffs last year. Makes no sense at all.
    Clemson obviously missed the boat in paying Dabo 6.5 million a year to make these decisions. They could have gotten you for a song.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Everyone knows Dabo isnt loyal.
    They will never admit it but this is spot on.
    Here is the deal. He had to tell the Transvestite and the Tranny's parents, "if you sign with us, you play immediately". He did the same thing with 5 star top 5 defensive lineman Josh Belk.
    While back dooring him begging Wilkins and the others not to go NFL...….the Belk kid got there and said, "fuck this you lied to me" and knew he could go play elsewhere and actually upgrade to the SEC. If you are great and know it, that exactly what anyone worth a crap would do.

While also lying to KB and telling him, "you are our man, you just took us to the playoffs are you kidding me" to keep him from leaving. Then the kids parents start calling him out for "what is the BS and my boy not starting like you promised us, we may have to look at other options?". Dabo then has to fall back on his "will his performance and results just haven't been there.
    He is a used car salesman and anyone cept a Tater knows it.
    Remember the other two QBs that transferred out this spring? Now let the trannny get hurt and you will see how stupid Dumbo really is
    The shitter is right around the corner boys

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    With regards to work, women, and sports Ric Flair said it best..."To be the man, you have to beat the man."

Just like I tell all of the kids I coach and the employees that work for me, the best man for the job will have the job. Sometimes you can make up for the talent gap with hard work and effort, and sometimes there is just someone that comes along that possesses a better skill set than you and works equally as hard as you do...welcome to the rest of your life. Figure out where and how you can best contribute to the organization by making yourself invaluable as opposed to irreplaceable.
    giphy (1).gif

Bryant will not make the NFL as a QB. Look at Watson he is winless this season and after this weekend it will be DW 0-4

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Here is the deal. He had to tell the Transvestite and the Tranny's parents, "if you sign with us, you play immediately". He did the same thing with 5 star top 5 defensive lineman Josh Belk.
    While back dooring him begging Wilkins and the others not to go NFL...….the Belk kid got there and said, "fuck this you lied to me" and knew he could go play elsewhere and actually upgrade to the SEC. If you are great and know it, that exactly what anyone worth a crap would do.

While also lying to KB and telling him, "you are our man, you just took us to the playoffs are you kidding me" to keep him from leaving. Then the kids parents start calling him out for "what is the BS and my boy not starting like you promised us, we may have to look at other options?". Dabo then has to fall back on his "will his performance and results just haven't been there.
    Remember the other two QBs that transferred out this spring? Now let the trannny get hurt and you will see how stupid Dumbo really is
    Yeah, because too much talent is a problem...

Maybe Champ needs to slaes train down at Rob-n-Robs Used Cars on Two Notch on Sundays so he could recruit well enough to win.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    This is not good. For you guys anyhow. By looking at Twitter the division has already begun.
    The only player on the team that should be upset with the change is the punter.

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    Bingo.

But, maybe coach Tate will let him come back and be OC, cause god knows he is horrendous.

I think you might actually start to believe all the dribble that you spew as gospel....

Sometimes I read things and just scratch my head and wonder "Is he really that creative and relentless in his trolling or is he just that fucked up in the head to actually believe it to be true?"

Whichever it is, as you were, Sir.....

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Bryant will not make the NFL as a QB. Look at Watson he is winless this season and after this weekend it will be DW 0-4
    And has a net worth north of 17 million. Is this a great country or what!

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    It ain't the ACC out there Bubba

I swear y'all aren't even fun anymore. If y'all believe some of the shit you're saying I'm surprised you have sense enough to turn on the TV to watch a football game, much less understand what you're looking at when you do.

Any Pop Warner football coach worth his salt could look at these 2 guys and tell you who the better QB is. He proved his loyalty by giving KB every chance to keep the job, that's all he was owed, and he got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.