Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly Bryant?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Kelly Bryant?

Is Kelly Bryant leaving Clemson? Saw last night where he had missed the last two practices after being told Lawrence was the new starter at QB.

I think he's going to transfer. All the best to him if he does

From what I read it sounded that way. Kind of a blessing and a curse they have going on up there. Blessing that they are recruiting talent like that where you replace a guy as good as KB. Curse that these guys know they are good enough to play just about anywhere and continue to leave if they dont think they will start at Clemson. Would much rather have Bryant come off the bench if Lawrence gets hurt vs who ever is left.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If he plays another snap he cannot redshirt transfer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

He needs to put on his big boy britches and play better or learn to be second. Lawrence has been the better QB for the most part. KB definitely took it on his shoulders at TAM but hasn’t done much else. His vertical passing has gotten worse and his short game isn’t good. Lawrence took his spot, everybody knew it was coming, predicted this yet seems to be offended and pissed now that it’s happened.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

He'll never see a snap as QB in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    He'll never see a snap as QB in the NFL.
    This. He's a poor man's Cam Newton. And FYI, the real Cam ain't that good either.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    This. He's a poor man's Cam Newton. And FYI, the real Cam ain't that good either.
    He looked pretty good in the SECCG.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    He looked pretty good in the SECCG.

You bust on ECU for making everything about Climp, and this is your response?

Everyone knows Dabo isnt loyal.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    unless you were just trying to do nothing more than pour fuel on the fire, it is very doubtful you've ever played any type of organized sport at a level greater than that of the local YMCA....

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    unless you were just trying to do nothing more than pour fuel on the fire, it is very doubtful you've ever played any type of organized sport at a level greater than that of the local YMCA....
    They just put a YMCA in the county I live in. Unfortunately, Im too old to give sports another try.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    They will never admit it but this is spot on.
    Here is the deal. He had to tell the Transvestite and the Tranny's parents, "if you sign with us, you play immediately". He did the same thing with 5 star top 5 defensive lineman Josh Belk.
    While back dooring him begging Wilkins and the others not to go NFL...….the Belk kid got there and said, "fuck this you lied to me" and knew he could go play elsewhere and actually upgrade to the SEC. If you are great and know it, that exactly what anyone worth a crap would do.

While also lying to KB and telling him, "you are our man, you just took us to the playoffs are you kidding me" to keep him from leaving. Then the kids parents start calling him out for "what is the BS and my boy not starting like you promised us, we may have to look at other options?". Dabo then has to fall back on his "will his performance and results just haven't been there.
    He is a used car salesman and anyone cept a Tater knows it.
    Remember the other two QBs that transferred out this spring? Now let the trannny get hurt and you will see how stupid Dumbo really is
    The shitter is right around the corner boys

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Here is the deal. He had to tell the Transvestite and the Tranny's parents, "if you sign with us, you play immediately". He did the same thing with 5 star top 5 defensive lineman Josh Belk.
    While back dooring him begging Wilkins and the others not to go NFL...….the Belk kid got there and said, "fuck this you lied to me" and knew he could go play elsewhere and actually upgrade to the SEC. If you are great and know it, that exactly what anyone worth a crap would do.

While also lying to KB and telling him, "you are our man, you just took us to the playoffs are you kidding me" to keep him from leaving. Then the kids parents start calling him out for "what is the BS and my boy not starting like you promised us, we may have to look at other options?". Dabo then has to fall back on his "will his performance and results just haven't been there.
    Remember the other two QBs that transferred out this spring? Now let the trannny get hurt and you will see how stupid Dumbo really is
    Yeah, because too much talent is a problem...

Maybe Champ needs to slaes train down at Rob-n-Robs Used Cars on Two Notch on Sundays so he could recruit well enough to win.

I think you might actually start to believe all the dribble that you spew as gospel....

Sometimes I read things and just scratch my head and wonder "Is he really that creative and relentless in his trolling or is he just that fucked up in the head to actually believe it to be true?"

Whichever it is, as you were, Sir.....

No grown man has the time or desire to put this much energy into trolling. You really are an idiot.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I wonder if Dabo knows hes the reason KB has a starting loss against Syracuse...

Dabos being loyal to the rest of the team by playing the best player, as opposed to loyal to Bryant and hamstring the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Dabos being loyal to the rest of the team by playing the best player, as opposed to loyal to Bryant and hamstring the offense.
    I hear ya, bubba. You on your game this morning...