Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bill Cosby got convicted, 3-10 years

Family Matters > Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Cosby was indeed one of the few good Hollywood influences for the black community. He spoke of personal responsibility and accountability. His TV persona was gentle, kind, wise and responsible.... a damn good example for all of us. That makes this whole thing an even more sad turn of events. The black community has had a hard time finding well known examples of responsible male role models. Michael Jordan is one of the few that has kept up his good image. I wanna be like Mike! A friend of mine got to foursome with Jordan at a celebrity golf event. At the end of the round, Jordan turned down a well deserved beer because he privately said he didn't want to influence any kids towards drinking. Class transcends race and money.

I'm not sure I could keep up the burden of being a role model but the black community has had way too many notorious failures. Cosby is one more in a line of disappointments.
    You mention Jordan and class in the same sentence? LOL, maybe a public act.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
    Family Matters > Cosby
    image.jpeg
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
    Did anybody read the part that his date rape drug was Benadryl. I say this is a hit job an a conservative black man that promoted family values and challenged the liberal plantation owners
    I haven’t been following this lately, but maybe he did use Benadryl when he ran out of ‘ludes. Enough Benadryl will knock someone out just as well as other date rape drugs. That said, he admitted to slipping ‘ludes into women’s drinks or just giving them the drugs and saying they were something else. I never experienced quaaludes, but from what I’ve heard, you’d take one and several minutes later, you’d wonder what was rubbing up against your shoulder only to look over and realize it was the floor! Yes, he had hot women throwing the poontang at him non-stop, but that ain’t what it’s about for a predator like him...it’s about power and control and the thrill of doing bad shit. Well, he’s about to find out what it’s like to have no power and no control...and what it’s like on the flip side of the “thrill of doing bad shit” coin. Damn shame.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

several minutes later, you’d wonder what was rubbing up against your shoulder only to look over and realize it was the floor!
    Sig worthy right there.
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

Bill Cosby will live better in prison than most of us live outside of it. Come on, y'all don't think rich people serve actual TIME, do you?

He is ready for it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I listen while working. I mix in liberal news, conservative talk, sports talk and a few podcast. Since election night listening to the defeated left thrills my soul somedays. Friday will hopefully will their biggest loss since 2016.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I agree about the entertainment value of the liberal MSM. They are off the rails and their lack of objectivity is awesome. I don't even watch Fox.

Bill Cosby Falls Down Prison Steps After Getting Hit by Hot Dog Bun

https://tvweb.com/bill-cosby-first-n...rison-details/

Bill Cosby was allowed to call his wife on speakerphone from jail, and complained that a stale hot dog bun was thrown at him, causing him to fall down a few steps. Cosby was sentenced to 3-10 years behind bars for drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home 14 years ago. The comedian's bail was revoked and he was sent straight to Montgomery County Correctional Facility and then transferred to SCI Phoenix, a state prison in Collegeville, which is about 30 miles northwest of Philadelphia.