Thread: The element of surprise..

Default The element of surprise..

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

A motivated individual could get the drop on this group.

AP_649244893288-640x480.jpg

Based on the above photo it wouldn't take much to get the drop on them. Dude in the black shirt would be first, then the individual between gray shirt and black shirt, then gray shirt and finally the woman. Not only that I would be doing my best to approach from the same angle that the photo was taken if possible. The muzzle blast alone would be enough to incapacitate the gray shirt and the female plus more difficult for them to engage.

Body language speaks more than anything else.
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 09-24-2018 at 08:49 PM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Based on the above photo it wouldn't take much to get the drop on them. Dude in the black shirt would be first, then the individual between gray shirt and black shirt, then gray shirt and finally the woman. Not only that I would be doing my best to approach from the same angle that the photo was taken if possible. The muzzle blast alone would be enough to invalidate the gray shirt and the female plus more difficult for them to engage.

Body language speaks more than anything else.
    I agree after grabbing the SA auto from camo shorts guy, the black shirt guy has the cleanest path at you, plus he is most likely to see someone coming up behind.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    I agree after grabbing the SA auto from camo shorts guy, the black shirt guy has the cleanest path at you, plus he is most likely to see someone coming up behind.
    Camo shorts is a female with short hair and a wedding ring plus earrings
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Holy shit, you're right. I thought you were messing around.

Those are the type of people...

I bet all three of them told the waitress that if she let their tea glass get empty, she wouldn't get a tip.

Bet every dollar I got......they idpa shooters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Please support March of Dimes

www.marchforbabies.org/MadelineRai

Not sure what she looks like but got to love a woman that carries a 1911 45

Who would wanna walk around with that much shit strapped to them all the time? Seems a little to "look at me".
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Who would wanna walk around with that much shit strapped to them all the time? Seems a little to "look at me".
    That’s the point
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

Weapon retention is suckin in the pic too.. the right person, even initially unarmed could take all three out.
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Gotta be tacticool in case some mercenary group needs another “team” member/operator. How they gonna know you ready to split wigs if you don’t stay strapped and have all the gear?

Honestly they’re all posers. Not one photographer vest among them.

I bet they were their "build a wall" shirt, and eat at the Messican Restaurant...

Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213