Thread: Rush tell's it like it is!

Default Rush tell's it like it is!

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...terms-goodbye/

Vote the man in or loose seats.

The Dems are gonna vote against you regardless.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

FACT!!!! Where was the Dems willingness to hear from all of the Clinton accusers? Repubs are playing from the rule book per normal to try and appear fair and catch the swing votes. I think they’d see a larger outpouring and show up as far as voting presence if they practiced the same scorched earth policy as the Dems. People are TIRED of this underhanded BULLSHIT. The base elected Trump bc they were moved to action and said in unison “Yeah fuck Hillary and Obama and all their lying and illegal crap!!!”Graham somehow hasn’t figured it out and McCain went to his grave thinking reaching across the aisle is the true political move. The days of O’Neil opposing Reagan and then working for compromise for the greater good certainly appear to be over based on the Democrats actions. Hell would freeze over before that smug asshole Schumer would delay a SC vote one second if the Dems stood to gain this kind of ground. At least based on how they act. I can’t stand ANY of them. Confirm the guy and tell that butch in Mane she’ll never sniff a senate committee or another dollar if she doesn’t tow the line.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    FACT!!!! Where was the Dems willingness to hear from all of the Clinton accusers? Repubs are playing from the rule book per normal to try and appear fair and catch the swing votes. I think they’d see a larger outpouring and show up as far as voting presence if they practiced the same scorched earth policy as the Dems. People are TIRED of this underhanded BULLSHIT. The base elected Trump bc they were moved to action and said in unison “Yeah fuck Hillary and Obama and all their lying and illegal crap!!!”Graham somehow hasn’t figured it out and McCain went to his grave thinking reaching across the aisle is the true political move. The days of O’Neil opposing Reagan and then working for compromise for the greater good certainly appear to be over based on the Democrats actions. Hell would freeze over before that smug asshole Schumer would delay a SC vote one second if the Dems stood to gain this kind of ground. At least based on how they act. I can’t stand ANY of them. Confirm the guy and tell that butch in Mane she’ll never sniff a senate committee or another dollar if she doesn’t tow the line.
    And that's a fact.... Jack!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Random dickhead moment for me. Rush can go back to crushing and sniffing pills for all I care. He only wants to be viewed as prophet. I don’t lend much credence to crackheads.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Random dickhead moment for me. Rush can go back to crushing and sniffing pills for all I care. He only wants to be viewed as prophet. I don’t lend much credence to crackheads.
    That's cool. Every single one of the mainstream media members can go fuck themselves for their willingness to sell their souls to the democratic party. Who do conservatives turn to when they want to consume any sort of media(radio, tv, print)? When every single one of them are called nut jobs, maybe it will be a nut job who becomes the voice of reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    Haters gonna hate
    Yeah, I hate addicts that think their shit don’t stink.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    That's cool. Every single one of the mainstream media members can go fuck themselves for their willingness to sell their souls to the democratic party. Who do conservatives turn to when they want to consume any sort of media(radio, tv, print)? When every single one of them are called nut jobs, maybe it will be a nut job who becomes the voice of reason.
    To be clear, my dislike for Rush has nothing to do with politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    To be clear, my dislike for Rush has nothing to do with politics.
    Ten fo. I haven't listened to Rush in about 10 years.