Nothing Q under the sun.

Q told us about the series of events that would take place in the DOJ, as far back as May 2018. "Future Proves Past" - Q. So far everything that has happened Q told us was going to happen. The only one I can't figure out is that he told us 30 days before McCain cashed in his chips that "He (No Name) would be back in the headlines. [30]" it was going to be [30] days because Q put 30 in the kill box. Q's post was timestamped at 16:28 EST on July 25th, McCain's office released a memo saying the senator was pronounced dead at (4:28) 18:28 MST. Then Q said, "He did not depart on his own terms." Q hasn't mentioned it since. If that was a one time thing I would think, ok coincidence, but there have been dozens of these kind of things since I've been following Q. As he himself says, "Coincidence? How many times before a coincidence becomes mathematically impossible?"

Francisco cannot be blocked due to the fact Senate confirmed him for another POTUS position. Brand was the stepping stone, after 210 days, while [RR] was the target. Trust the PLAN! Qpost 1316, Qpost 1433, Qpost 1498, Qpost 2069.

This is all you need to know about Noel: “On March 7, 2017, the White House announced Francisco's nomination to the position of Solicitor General. He was confirmed by the U.S. Senate by a vote of 50–47 on September 19, 2017.”

That's why Q has put emphasis on the senate votes numbers of confirmed nominees. Francisco is a patriot.

Breaking! Noel Francisco, Solicitor General, To Oversee Mueller