Thread: Noel Francisco, Solicitor General, To Oversee Mueller

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Noel Francisco, Solicitor General, To Oversee Mueller

Nothing Q under the sun.

Q told us about the series of events that would take place in the DOJ, as far back as May 2018. "Future Proves Past" - Q. So far everything that has happened Q told us was going to happen. The only one I can't figure out is that he told us 30 days before McCain cashed in his chips that "He (No Name) would be back in the headlines. [30]" it was going to be [30] days because Q put 30 in the kill box. Q's post was timestamped at 16:28 EST on July 25th, McCain's office released a memo saying the senator was pronounced dead at (4:28) 18:28 MST. Then Q said, "He did not depart on his own terms." Q hasn't mentioned it since. If that was a one time thing I would think, ok coincidence, but there have been dozens of these kind of things since I've been following Q. As he himself says, "Coincidence? How many times before a coincidence becomes mathematically impossible?"

Francisco cannot be blocked due to the fact Senate confirmed him for another POTUS position. Brand was the stepping stone, after 210 days, while [RR] was the target. Trust the PLAN! Qpost 1316, Qpost 1433, Qpost 1498, Qpost 2069.

This is all you need to know about Noel: “On March 7, 2017, the White House announced Francisco's nomination to the position of Solicitor General. He was confirmed by the U.S. Senate by a vote of 50–47 on September 19, 2017.”

That's why Q has put emphasis on the senate votes numbers of confirmed nominees. Francisco is a patriot.

Breaking! Noel Francisco, Solicitor General, To Oversee Mueller
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Rosenstein won't get fired before the midterms IMO