Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Way to go Cocks!

the cocks prevailed, how it happened is history.....we are moving on to athens with good spirits. steve did exactly what any good coach would do, he took the opportunity to "check the depth chart" against a mediocre team. hopefully his research will allow him to create things next week. he needed to read each of his players and see their cpabilities now, prior to a conference game.

also, with turman out last week, you have no clue what our running game looks like.......the o-line did not look good at all..........but what really surprised me was the defense......playing off the ball still.....and not protecting the outside....

Clemson had their ass handed to them on the field, but T bowden was able to get them in a position to go 1 point up on the aggies......there again...all that matters is whether you win or lose.

Go COCKS!

Originally posted by Knee Deep:
    the cocks prevailed, how it happened is history.....we are moving on to athens with good spirits.
    that is some funny shit.

now please correct the spelling error in your signature line..."i" before "e", except after "c".
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

wherever we go we bring monkey with us

no what is funny is i was pm'ed by many...to change it......i told em all i wanted to see if the anal guy would catch it and call me out..........i took you a while.

[img]graemlins/fu2.gif[/img]

hey knee deep....... come here a second.....

here....have a smoke.....here is a light....coffee? soda? what can i get you?

oh, you need a towel? yeah, you need to wipe the dumbass off you have spilled all over yourself.....
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

[img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

i couldn't stand it any longer...and i saw it the first day you put it up there....plus, a PM doesn't work near as well as public humiliation.

not to mention the fact that you are an easy target....eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy.

got a phone number for me?

I assumed nobody else noticed.

Y'all quit picking on Kneedeep. It's obvious he ain't all that bright. He believes in Steve.
    Feeling good\'s good enough...

wrong, wampus...he beleives in steve.

He also beleives venomous snakes are put on this earth for a reason. I can't speak for all of them but as for the ones living on my property....they were put there for me to kill. One might say....I terminate with extreme prejudice.
    Feeling good\'s good enough...