Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Way to go Cocks!

Nice win.

came out of the gate strong.

UCF is realllll bad...i'm going to bed.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

They might win 3 this year 2th, LUCKY TO GET THE FIRST ONE, REAL LUCKY! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

they didn't look bad.
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

They'd better tighten up their secondary. Mitchell didn't look badm but, like typical Carolina, needs more protection from his front line.

The receivers looked better than I thought they would.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

I think they were holding back. They didn't want to show Georgia too much in advance.

I HOPE that was it.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

i just cant wait to hear what the USuCk faithful have to say.

I might vomit if i hear "At least we won."

that is a cop out. I would want to know what happened to our O-line? I thought they were a strong suit?!? Mitchell got sacked a few times and knocked on his ass a lot.

How about this running back I have heard so much about? Davis? He got caught from behind by the opposite side DB on one play and total rushing yards was pitiful.

How about Koe Simpson? mr all american can't catch a gimme interception? If UCF would've scored on that 4th down...we might've had the end of a losing streak.

Good luck, Cocks. Seriously, you are gonna need it.

i know...i know...spurrier is re-building and it might take 37 years...and it was a WIN, right?

I hope so too Swamp but I ain't so sure. Gonna be a LOOOOONG day in Athens next Sat.

that's all you got, LCS?

come on man! i tried to call your cell number, but you had it off..i guess. I never know which number i'm calling for you anyway.

Nice win.

1-0

The Spurrier Era is here.

There is a special "keepsake edition" of the State paper with steve on the cover if you want my office copy.

I don't think CF had alot of speed but they were awfully big,imo. The big defensive players with alot of speed(like they will face shortly) will put a hurting on them.

Looks like alot of visor throwing this year.

My cell phone wouldn't work in the stadium for some reason 2oof.

I thought we looked great in the first half. Don't really know what happened in the second half but we just looked like crap. Not the way I thought it would go at all.

But at least we won (there, you have it) which is something you boys probably won't be saying Sunday morning....maybe not until the month of October...

The Coots got out-coached in the second half. They were a couple of plays away from 0-1. Got to credit UCF, they could have thrown in the towel early, but didn't. Is the chicken curse gone, or is it just slow starting this year?
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

I was happy we won, but I see trouble on the horizon. Next week could get ugly.
    I'm just proud to be here.

Whew! Talk about sneakin one out against somebody we should have pummeled.

Blake Mitchell's stock just went up in my opinion. That boy was on fire... at least in the first half and he took two pretty good licks that I saw. He was very calm under pressure. Something I did not expect. The young recievers are going to be special I think.

The offensive line and the running game looked like crap. If they don't fix that soon it's going to be a long ass SEC season. Georgia, Auburn, TN, and Florida will basically be living in our backfield.

The defense was quick but UCF ran the ball on us almost at will. Ko and Lance played good ball I thought even though Ko missed that "gimme" INT as 2th pointed out. The goal line stand was pretty awesome though. Lack of pressure on the QB still seems to be a problem.

I'll take the win simply cause it's better than a loss. I hope no USC fan is inspired by it though.

BTW - Clemson boys I would not crow too loud just yet. Your game this weekend is no cakewalk.

DT

We'll be the ones crowing Sat. night.
    Feeling good\'s good enough...

Go Tigers!!!

I think Spurrier did a good job summing up the game. Here's what he said:

"They outplayed us. They probably outhit us as far as the line of scrimmage was concerned, especially the defensive linemen. Gosh, we couldn't budge them. It was a tough night."

damn would have hated to seen what would have happened if they would have played a decent team. All this stuff going wrong and they were playing a team with a 15 game losing streak, hell they might as well had been playing Coastal Carolina. No Coastal would have probably beaten them. Dosnt look to good for ol spuriur like this, but the USuCk fans will think he is great just cause he got them a win with none of the players going to jail, or no paroll oficers having to take them away during the game.

2th better stick wif teeff!!! If you think the cocks looked good your wrong!!!!! We have alot of work to do, we didn't even cover half of the spread. We came out the gate strong but that was all! I have faith in our boys but we do have alot of work to do!!! Next saturday will tell the real tell of what kind of team we are!

BTW...GO COCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good to talk, see you out there!

I hate to give the cocks any more credit than I have to, but let's don't forget that O'Leary is a heck of a coach...He may have a little trouble telling the truth, but that is another story!

CF's losing streak is now at 16, but it should come to a quick end under O'Leary.