Thread: Not exactly a G19X

Default Not exactly a G19X

But close.. I’m as big a Glock fan as any but why all the renaming and gradual release of “enhancements”, instead of doing it in one model..? We know the answer..$$$
    https://us.glock.com/Products/G45
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

I'm waiting for the MOS version.

I heard the Gen 5 MOS versions of the G19 and 17 came out as well.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

I’ve had a Gen 5 34 MOS for a couple of months now. I like the lack of finger grooves, ambi slide release is OK.

It still looks like a Glock.

Well... it IS a Glock lol

What are y’all running on the mos models? I’ve never run anything other than irons and night sights..
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

I haven't delved into it yet. I frankly don't know if I want to learn the slightly different presentation I've seen necessary, but I'd like the option.

I have a Leupold Delta Point Pro that I will either use like this or use on a rifle. I bounce back and forth between staying with the DPP or trying a Trijicon RMR.

I had a Vortex Venom on a Glock 40 MOS - found it distracting, like it better without.

Vortex Venom.

Quote Originally Posted by tjm84 View Post
    But close.. I’m as big a Glock fan as any but why all the renaming and gradual release of “enhancements”, instead of doing it in one model..? We know the answer..$$$
    https://us.glock.com/Products/G45
    You ever ask God why he sent his son to earth to die on a cross and then complain about how he did it?

Say ten Hail Marys, slap a Jew, make a human sacrifice and you shall be forgiven
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.