Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Full on attack- Does Kavanaugh survive?

Default Full on attack- Does Kavanaugh survive?

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...eborah-ramirez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t see how he survives even though I think this is a complete and total sham desperation move because the left knows it will change the face of the Supreme Court for a generation and could get worse depending on Ruth Badger Ginsburg’s longevity. It’s a crock of shit but he won’t survive it

The corners that the American people are being backed into will not work out well for the left...

I hope he does. If these women are found or it could be proven that they just composed their tragedies for political purposes, could they be charged with a crime, or would it be a civil matter?

Second accuser came out about him pulling out his willy and sticking it in her face and making her touch it in college.

They took their time with this hit piece. Forget him getting nominated before the midterms. This is another way they are nullifying the 2016 election. Why and how long do they get away with playing by different rules?

This midterm election is monumental. Damn I hope people go vote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All we heard was how Republicans were obstructionist with Obama and now they are doing worse.

The republicans need to vote and the Democats know they can slow the process for years at this rate.

When the Senate doesn't flip, the dems will have this shoved up their ass in spades.

I hope in away he is not confirm now. They will not win the Senate. If this crap does get conservatives energized nothing will. Democrats have over played this card and are desperate. Trump should appoint the most Pro-life judge in America and then again if Ginsberg passes on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ginsberg appears to have been dead for months. Brain dead for years. Maybe decades.
    Last edited by nitro5x6's; 09-23-2018 at 08:02 PM.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Remember in lord of rings when Frodo fought that big ass spider?

That was filmed in ginsburgs vagina

Funny how neither of the accusers have filed a formal complaint with law enforcement.
    The Repubs need to grow a pair...

This is insane...... How the heck do you investigate something that happened over 30 years ago and that neither can hardly remember what happened.......
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

What a waste of our tax dollars.....
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

The first one wasn't going so well for them so, they thought they could add another and just assassinate his character in the eyes of the public. Were I him, I would ask that my accusers face me in an open setting with facts and evidence. This is a dirty ploy from the same playbook as the Clarence Thomas nomination. I truly hope that it backfires and the dems lose the mid-terms, that happens, Trump can put whoever he wants on the court, then find someone even more hardline to replace Ginsburg.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Some BIG MONEY behind this. You think otherwise you either REAL DUMB or REAL STUPID. Hard to type down 1 finger.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I agree with JAB.

Time for some Toby Keith.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

HELL YES