Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The one you want

Quote Originally Posted by Gone South View Post

My favorite body style Toyota imo
    I'm not sure which that one is 80-83? I had an 86, but I was in a wreck.. I was hit from behind, their insurance company wasnt doing doodoo. They were trying to total it, but also wasn't going to give me enough to fix it. I was young.. So I got an autobody shop in town to help me piece it back together. I had an 83 bed put on.. it oddly looked pretty cool. The blue was a bit off, but I learned how to like it. I could name off all of the little character building traits on it, but it would take toooo long. I'll just say my dad didn't care to ride in it.

20180924_211136.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I'm not sure which that one is 80-83? I had an 86, but I was in a wreck.. I was hit from behind, their insurance company wasnt doing doodoo. They were trying to total it, but also wasn't going to give me enough to fix it. I was young.. So I got an autobody shop in town to help me piece it back together. I had an 83 bed put on.. it oddly looked pretty cool. The blue was a bit off, but I learned how to like it. I could name off all of the little character building traits on it, but it would take toooo long. I'll just say my dad didn't care to ride in it.

20180924_211136.jpg
    Damn nice Buck

Thanks,The only picture I have of that truck is because of that deer. It sticks out to me because those were the old skinning grounds on Bettyneck. It was typically loaded with people, and somehow that truck is the only non organic thing in the background.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 09-24-2018 at 08:48 PM.

Late 80's full-size Bronco.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

2 tone Tennessee orange and white Chevy Cheyenne c-10, I’ll see if I can find a picture of it. My dad bought it when he was stationed at Fort Campbell. That truck went all over the country and survived several businesses. I learned to drive that truck on dirt roads in greenwood county when I was in 5th grade. I’d do anything to have that one back. One day I will get my dad one just like it.
    For the ducks

Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

"They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

This old Willy’s is pretty jam up! But I’ve always loved a CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

1967 Jeepster Commando would be my ride

1.-JPG-542x404.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Already built mine. 67 bronco and a 96 bronco. Would love to have a 78 bronco to go with them and a bumpside highboy
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    Would love to have a 78 bronco to go with them and a bumpside highboy
    I had a 79 bronco in high school. My dad bought it as a project for us to redo as a father son project. It spiraled out of control. We ended up buying a second bronco as a donor vehicle. Took the cab off the frame. Lifted it and put 35's. Built motor. That thing would pass everything but a gas pump. 7mpg if I drove it slow, which I never did. I would unbolt the exhaust and drive it around on straight headers. I thought I was the coolest kid ever. Sad thing is I never took a picture of it.

I ended up trading it for a 1988 GT mustang, which I sold a few months later. That was the only car I ever owned as a daily driver and I hated it.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

IMG_3734.JPG

Here's mine. 1990 K5.

Always liked this one as well

IMG_7316.JPG

A friend of mines CJ-8

IMG_3444.JPG
    Last edited by willmac1211; 09-28-2018 at 10:08 AM.
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less."- Robert E. Lee

My granddaddy owned a dealership in Louisville, MS, and he bought a 1966 K10 short bed with the straight 6. Had a 12,000 lb PTO winch you operated from inside the truck. He had a an old metal igloo with the water tap mounted on the front bumper with a dixi cup (paper cone cup) dispenser mounted on the front right side of the cab by the windshield. No ac, but it had a badass metal ocsillating fan mounted on the dash. Dad and I got it from him as his health deteriorated in 1982 sporting ~22,000 miles. Dad sold “Mean Green” in the 90’s not wanting to deal with the upkeep. Im hoping to cross paths with that truck again. That old GMC is damn near Mean-Green’s twin...and I want it! If you got stuck in that truck, you were BY-GOD stuck! Incredible beast of a machine. One day...
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Should have got the badass Ford I had whitewater
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

FA9F16DC-79D0-48B8-8557-7B78A531332C.jpg
    This 86 F150 4x4 Long bed is my current hunt/fish truck

Hell yea, 351 HO Like my old badass truck or 302
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

It’s a 302 just hit 90,000 on it

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    This one, but he's done a bunch of work on it over the years

Attachment 39180

This is the same truck today, I'll probably keep it forever.

Paint, re-galvanized all the trim and bumpers, new interior, custom rock sliders, power steering, 200 TDI Turbo Diesel, 5 Speed Gearbox with a center locking LT230 T-Case, custom drive shafts, re-geared to 3.54:1, etc......etc......

Last edited by Chessbay; 09-29-2018 at 01:40 PM.

The one I let go

That was my first car! Had a blast with it
    Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    1967 Jeepster Commando would be my ride

1.-JPG-542x404.jpg