Thread: Ford friend: I have no idea what she’s talking about

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Ford friend: I have no idea what she’s talking about

“Lifelong” Ford friend, ex-wife of former Democratic operative and potential witness: I have no idea what she’s talking about

All of Ford’s alleged witnesses of the party, both male and female, have now denied any recollection of attending such a party.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

And her lawyers want Kavanaugh to testify first. Bullshit!

They made the accusation, now they have the burden of proof, they have to prove what she says is true. The accused never has to disprove the accusation. At least in a court of law. Who knows how shit works in a congressional inquiry. Bottom line, make sure they are under oath and remind them of the charges for perjury (5 years mandatory).
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-24-2018 at 10:34 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

A male who kept a calendar when he was a high school senior sure as heck didn't try to rape anyone.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...dly-took-place
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-24-2018 at 11:18 AM.