Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: VT really?

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    So after our “shitty” offense rolls over the chickens once again, what will that make Carolina?
    Further proof of how weak Climp's schedule is?

You do realize SC makes the schedule weaker?

Would you not rather discuss SC playoffs odds rather than Clemson's SOS?

When SC walks off the field after a beat down in Death Valley in November do you think the team and champ will find a moral victory in ACC being a weak conference?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    How long is the “Clemson didn’t play their best game” going to make sense to you Taters
    How long are y'all going to keep droning on about the shitty unranked teams Clemson plays when you pull for a shitty unranked team? How long was SC in the top 25 this year? Two, MAYBE 3 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    You do realize SC makes the schedule weaker?

Would you not rather discuss SC playoffs odds rather than Clemson's SOS?

When SC walks off the field after a beat down in Death Valley in November do you think the team and champ will find a moral victory in ACC being a weak conference?

Nope, but y'all will understand what we're talkin' about when you get boat-raced in the first round of the CFP.

I see no Taters will acknowledge; is the issue
    a talent gap or a coaching gap as Dabo took a NC team, the continued best recruiting classes in
    the country and is clearly headed the wrong direction. 2 point escape at unranked A&M, pathetic 1st half at home
    with Furman and 15 yards of offense in Q1 yesterday or whatever the shitty number was?
    While the big boy "elite" teams clearly continue to dominate their better opponents weekly.

Cant wait til the new Climp5ing is taking a NC team from the top to mediocre the fastest ever on record. Or would that be called "West Virginia'in"
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-23-2018 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Nope, but y'all will understand what we're talkin' about when you get boat-raced in the first round of the CFP.
    If they do after boat racing SC does that make you feel better about SC? Some of you coots have losing mentality.

Last edited by Bigtimber2; 09-23-2018 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Cant wait til the new Climp5ing is taking a NC team from the top to mediocre the fastest ever on record. Or would that be called "West Virginia'in"
    I think SC’s baseball program owns that record for all sports.

If they do after boat racing SC does that make you feel better about SC? Some of you coots have losing mentality.

Again, no, but it'll prove y'all ain't the blue bloods you think you are. Y'all consider Roll Tide your equal, and that just ain't the case. They're old-money South of Broad; y'all are more like Ohio transplants on Daniel Island.

Would that no make SC trailer park residents in Sumter?

So after our “shitty” offense rolls over the chickens once again, what will that make Carolina?
    4Uos.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Would that no make SC trailer park residents in Sumter?

Nsh, dude. The trailer park is the ACC.

Oh, so SC is better than Clemson because of conference affiliation. What ever helps you all cope.

Last edited by Bigtimber2; 09-23-2018 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    They're old-money South of Broad; y'all are more like Ohio transplants on Daniel Island.
    That has to be one of the most spiteful things ever written in the sports forum.

That has to be one of the most spiteful things ever written in the sports forum.
    Spiteful? Have you been keeping up with this thread? Or any "discussion" involving Climp and USC? Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Yeah, good call. A good era to be a coot fan and terrible time to be a Clemson fan. Coots are really bringing Tigers fan down on the interweb please stop piling on with your sound logic.

They are quite literally standing on the precipice like lemmings wondering why Big Brother never jumped when Steve Spurrier quit beating that ass...

UGA goes on the road against unranked team, with a first rounder taking the snaps, plays one of the worst games in the last two years, wins by 14 and was never in doubt.

Clemson goes on the road against an unranked team, with a mediocre QB at best, and won by 2, somehow. "But a&m will give bama a run...." yeah Bama beat the ever living fuck out of them.
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 09-24-2018 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    UGA goes on the road against unranked team, with a first rounder taking the snaps, plays one of the worst games in the last two years, wins by 14 and was never in doubt.

Clemson goes on the road against an unranked team, with a mediocre QB at best, and won by 2, somehow. "But a&m will give bama a run...." yeah Bama beat the ever living fuck out of them.
    I’ma let you in on a little secret, don’t tell anybody, keep it under your hat at least a few more weeks. Bama’s going to beat the ever living fuck out of whatever team they play this year, including Jawja.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I’ma let you in on a little secret, don’t tell anybody, keep it under your hat at least a few more weeks. Bama’s going to beat the ever living fuck out of whatever team they play this year, including Jawja.
    Oh. I know.