Thread: RR Calling LL

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default RR Calling LL

RR (Rod Rosenstein has tried twice to get a meeting with Trump. Trump has told him to stuff it up his ass (my words). The time for deals is long past. The white Hats and the NSA have it all. So RR has called Loretta Lynch 4 times. Trying to get their stories straight? The problem is, everything they say in those calls is being recorded and stored by the NSA as mention in another drop tonight.

Loretta ain't no fool, she's doing all she can reduce her prison time.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

They know is she's telling the truth because they already have the recordings from the Tarmac Meeting.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Q silent weapon to start chiming in about now....
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I don’t think we are going to have 50,000 arrests for these “sealed indictments”, but I think something is coming. I have been reading qanon’s tweets over the last couple of days because of this site, and some of it has to be more than coincidence. This has been a crazy week as far as news goes, and he has been on top of it.
    Last edited by wbrown609; 09-21-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Yep, the NYT published the article about RR wanting to wear a wire around POTUS. Usually they would have avoided that story like the plague but now they see the writing on the wall. But again I think it's too little too late. All of the MSM have lost credibility with the majority of the people. They will start to wither on the vine henceforth.

They are starting to eat each other.

I'm lurking
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

So the NSA is good now? Massive data collection is helping the patriots? Are you sure you're not getting turned towards the wrong direction?

Great point Moonlight.

I typically get called a liberal when I challenge yall on it. But some of y'all are so caught up in this us vs them story that you will cheer unbelievable things on all in the name of "winning".

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I'm lurking
    Me too.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Did it not occur to you that the lame stream media was making fun of only one agency?

They were not making fun of the CIA or FBI.

I would never be so ignorant to give any SPY agency a pass, but the if any group is singled out by the main stream......my guess is they are generally ok!

Q tip aka Frosty out!
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 09-21-2018 at 09:31 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

If y’all are paying these sites for this shit, they’re making a for-Chan off y’all. I’m happier not giving a fuck, hunting, fishing and building shit.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013