Thread: New scope arrived

Default New scope arrived

Pre Ordered this thing awhile back and it finally arrived. Got it mounted up.

Really loving it so far. Glass is comparable to the Vortex Gen II Razor.

Turrets are nice. Decent clicks. They get a little stiff when completing a full revolution but not a deal breaker.

I went with the MD3 reticle. Eye relief is nice. Parallax seems to be fairly close to the marked yardages. Hopefully put it through the paces this weekend with a match the following weekend.
    5E332D11-19EC-4F6D-A81D-FC21AA225C12.jpg
    A4ABD71A-E3A4-4020-B104-E4B4EEF90A9D.jpg

Looks badass dude

That thing looks identical to the DMR 2. I bet its the same scope. I think think come out of LOW in Japan.

The eye relief on the Vudu I got from Saltedbutter is a bit longer than ideal for the Larue mounts I already had. They put it just far enough forward to make it usable but I'd prefer it about a 1/4" more forward or 1/4" shorter relief.

Did it come with a sunshade? The giant tube makes the scope look short and fat but with the sunshade it makes the whole thing look comically big on an AR. I still like a sunshade on it for no other reason than to protect the objective.

The reticle illumination has a low enough setting that it doesn't blind me from the target (deer) even in the dimmest shootable light.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    The eye relief on the Vudu I got from Saltedbutter is a bit longer than ideal for the Larue mounts I already had. They put it just far enough forward to make it usable but I'd prefer it about a 1/4" more forward or 1/4" shorter relief.

Did it come with a sunshade? The giant tube makes the scope look short and fat but with the sunshade it makes the whole thing look comically big on an AR. I still like a sunshade on it for no other reason than to protect the objective.

The reticle illumination has a low enough setting that it doesn't blind me from the target (deer) even in the dimmest shootable light.
    I love the eye relief on this scope. The scope is short and fat. It’s roughly 11.5” long. It came with a sunshade which I’ll use when needed. I haven’t played with the illumination much as I probably will never use it.

The new vudu and old vudu are two different animals. It my eyes this class is a lot clearer and more crisp at higher powers. It’s no where near as fuzzy on the edges as the original vudu at full power.

I expected it to be nxs, Bushnell, Steiner class glass but it’s a few steps above them in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by b-stick View Post
    The scope is short and fat.
    Just like the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by b-stick View Post
    I expected it to be nxs, Bushnell, Steiner class glass but it’s a few steps above them in my eyes.
    You lost me with this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    Just like the owner.

You lost me with this comment.
    Shut it baldy.

Damn if I don't like it and the weight is right on as well.
    Genesis 9;2