Thread: Guess who Bill Clintons Lawyer was for Paula Jones????

Default Guess who Bill Clintons Lawyer was for Paula Jones????

Well, for you youngsters Bill Clinton was the president prior to George Bush jr. I realize some of you were not even alive then, and think history started when you were born, but believe it or not there was a time long ago in a America that far different.

These were the days when Hilary Clinton would constantly get on TV and berate the "Bimbos." There were 3 of them in particular that Hillary spewed her vile vitriolic hate towards. High on cocaine she would take to the air waves and tell us how how it was a republican conspiracy and Kathleen Willy, Juanita Brodrick, and PAULA JONES were agents sent by Newt Gingrich and the evil republicans to derail her husbands presidency.

Now again, for many of you who aren't that old know about Lewinsky, but have probably never heard of the "Bimbos"

It's just like Star Wars you saw episode 1 and thought it was the "it" I promise if you lived through it Episode 4,5,& 6 were the real story.

Oh, man back then it was tv drama at its best every day! Hillary was claiming black helicopters were after her and Bill.

Well........Turns out Bill's attorney for the Paula Jones case was no other that Debra Katz.

Have you heard that name lately? You may have not realized it, but you have.

Ms. Katz is no other than Christina Blasey Ford's attorney.

Lets see how Ms. Katz perceived what Slick Willy did compared to what she is saying about the Choir boy:

According to court documents, Jones claimed that then-Arkansas governor Bill Clinton summoned her to his hotel room where she was working as a receptionist. While in the room he "unexpectedly reached over to (her), took her hand, and pulled her toward him, so that their bodies were close to each other." She backed away, but he pursued, saying, 'I love the way your hair flows down your back' and 'I love your curves. He then "put his hand on her leg, started sliding it toward her pelvic area, and bent down to attempt to kiss her on the neck, all without her consent.' Jones claimed she said, "What are you doing?" and had to escape to a nearby sofa where she attempted to distract the governor by talking about his wife.

However, when she was sitting on the sofa, Clinton came close to her and "lowered his trousers and underwear, exposed his penis (which was erect) and told (her) to 'kiss it.'" Jones then attempted to leave but the governor said, "'Well, I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do,' and then pulled up his pants and said, 'If you get in trouble for leaving work, have Dave call me immediately and I'll take care of it.' She left the room (the door of which was not locked), the governor 'detained' her momentarily, 'looked sternly' at her, and said, 'You are smart. Let's keep this between ourselves,'" according to court documents.

Jones claims she initially kept the incident to herself for fear of workplace retribution since Clinton knew her boss. Katz dismissed Jones' assertions on March 30th,1998 on CNN's "Talkback Live" saying that, "Paula Jones' suit is very, very, very weak. She's alleged one incident that took place in a hotel room that, by her own testimony, lasted 10 to 12 minutes. She suffered no repercussions in the workplace."

Likewise, Katz again said on CBS' Evening News on April 2nd, 1998 that Jones' allegation could not hold up in court because, "Clearly a one-time incident that took place in 10 to 12 minutes, she was not forced to have sex, she left on her own volition, the courts increasingly are finding that that is not enough to create a sexually hostile work environment claim."

Katz continued to argue throughout the 90s that because Jones could not show that the harassment was "severe and pervasive," she did not have a case. In 1998, Katz told the media that, "If a woman came to me with a similar fact pattern, that is someone in the company above her propositioned her but only once and she suffered no tangible job detriment. I would probably tell her that I'm sorry, it's unfair, but you don't have a case.’ Katz said that courts have generally held that a one-time proposition does not constitute harassment. If it's one time, it has to be severe, almost a sexual assault, not just a touching of somebody's breast or buttocks or even forceful kissing."
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

This is all about flipping Susan Collins. That's their only hope.

They want to throw allegations from the sidelines, but the Republicans have made her a fair offer and drawn a line in the Sand.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jeff Flake and Bob Corker may be spineless enough to flip too. Jeff Flake may do it as an FU to Trump. You know, like McCain would do.

No, Flake is in, if she doesn't show
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot