Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Footprint???

Default Footprint???

What kind of track is this? It's about the size of my hand.
    Screenshot_20180919-212846.jpg
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Squatch. 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”

It was chasing me
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Lizzard Man

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Lizzard Man
    That's what I was thinking!
    Truthfully, it's probably an escaped Emu. I once happened upon one in the woods in the middle of nowhere. Turns out he had gotten out of a pen about 2 miles from where I saw him.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Blue heron

Yep
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Beaver

It's a deer with nematodes. The high water has the nematodes on the move.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    That's what I was thinking!
    Truthfully, it's probably an escaped Emu. I once happened upon one in the woods in the middle of nowhere. Turns out he had gotten out of a pen about 2 miles from where I saw him.
    We were running dogs one time, and I heard the branches breaking. Something BIG was coming.

I was super excited.

It quit just inside the woodline.

I was shivering in my pants.

I just knew big daddy was about to pop out.

It turned, ran down the road, but I could still hear it. It was gonna cross about 20 yards down the road.

At this point I'm thinking I'm about to shoot the state record.

Ive got my gun up, and all of a sudden the damned biggest deer with feathers I had ever seen busted out.

I didn't know quite what to do. Run, or we all eat fried big bird for dinner.

After sulking over not getting my shot at the biggest buck ever I retreated to the truck and called on the radio asked was anyone missing a ostrich.

I got a call on the cell phone explaining that was a emu, and it had been missing since the am about 3 miles away.

Those suckers can move and groove.

But observing the tracks I think that is Q's
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 09-19-2018 at 10:11 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

I was thinkin chupacabra
    “My names Thrane Tuck an I don’t give a fuck” - T-bone

Here’s a stock emu pic. You decide.

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-em...-47193868.html
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

What’s your favorite dinosaur?

Gator
    “You must teach your children that the ground beneath their feet is the ashes of your grandfathers. So that they will respect the land, tell your children that the earth is rich with the lives of our kin. Teach your children what we have taught our children, that the earth is our mother. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth. If men spit upon the ground, they spit upon themselves.”

~Chief Seattle ~

swampsquatch aka skunk ape.

Quote Originally Posted by ftroop82 View Post
    Gator
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    We were running dogs one time, and I heard the branches breaking. Something BIG was coming.

I was super excited.

It quit just inside the woodline.

I was shivering in my pants.

I just knew big daddy was about to pop out.

It turned, ran down the road, but I could still hear it. It was gonna cross about 20 yards down the road.

At this point I'm thinking I'm about to shoot the state record.

Ive got my gun up, and all of a sudden the damned biggest deer with feathers I had ever seen busted out.

I didn't know quite what to do. Run, or we all eat fried big bird for dinner.

After sulking over not getting my shot at the biggest buck ever I retreated to the truck and called on the radio asked was anyone missing a ostrich.

I got a call on the cell phone explaining that was a emu, and it had been missing since the am about 3 miles away.

Those suckers can move and groove.

But observing the tracks I think that is Q's
    I checked a hay field for Armyworms in NW Hartsville 10ish years ago. Walking across the field, I walk up on what I thought was a dinosaur egg, about the size of a small football. I just stared at it for about 5 min. Finally, I decided that I had indeed found a T-rex egg and decided to take it. While walking back to the truck, I made the decision to not tell anyone until I figured out exactly what it was or a dinosaur came out of it. I put it in the truck and went back about my business. The farmer came out and we talked for awhile and I never mentioned the egg. As we were talking, he tells me to look over at the corner of the field, where a emu (probably a mama) was standing. I got real nervous at this point, remembering what happened on Jurassic Park when the mama dino's egg was stolen. I told the guy I had an emergency and had to go. I threw the egg out the window on the way out.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Coot!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    I checked a hay field for Armyworms in NW Hartsville 10ish years ago. Walking across the field, I walk up on what I thought was a dinosaur egg, about the size of a small football. I just stared at it for about 5 min. Finally, I decided that I had indeed found a T-rex egg and decided to take it. While walking back to the truck, I made the decision to not tell anyone until I figured out exactly what it was or a dinosaur came out of it. I put it in the truck and went back about my business. The farmer came out and we talked for awhile and I never mentioned the egg. As we were talking, he tells me to look over at the corner of the field, where a emu (probably a mama) was standing. I got real nervous at this point, remembering what happened on Jurassic Park when the mama dino's egg was stolen. I told the guy I had an emergency and had to go. I threw the egg out the window on the way out.
    ^lol
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Here goes a good emu video for you.