Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SC 2019 Schedule

The "Gauntlet"

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Clemson's schedule this year is light. Similar to scar's the past three years. They need a light schedule to have a chance this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Honestly, Its hard for me to find much more than 5 wins on that schedule....USC could very well have a much improved team from years past but the W/L column won't reflect it. I see, at a minimum, three SEC losses built in each of the next two years and thats taking for granted the games against UK/Vandy/Mizzo/UF/UT....and most of those teams are recruiting at or above the level of USC

Bad timing for Muschamp...not sure if the forseeable wins on that schedule the next two years will afford him an honest shot in Cola...two years at or around .500 and the natives will be awful restless, no?
    Must have been a good hit of crack this morning. Congratulate your dealer next time you see him.

i honestly think ecu and mergie need the same meds
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 09-20-2018 at 07:52 AM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Taters talking about a schedule...….get back over on Tigernet and prepare for Ga Tech cause Dabo says they are "really good"
    Attachment 39081
    The difference being that Clemson would gladly trade schedules, and Carolina would jump on it in a heartbeat. Clemson isn't afraid to play anyone. Can't say the same for Carolina.

Taters talking about a schedule...….get back over on Tigernet and prepare for Ga Tech cause Dabo says they are "really good"
    Attachment 39081
    That’s just embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    The difference being that Clemson would gladly trade schedules, and Carolina would jump on it in a heartbeat. Clemson isn't afraid to play anyone. Can't say the same for Carolina.
    Even though they would miss the playoffs? They would still trade?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    Must have been a good hit of crack this morning. Congratulate your dealer next time you see him.
    Show them to me....

ETA: The "wins" that is....

UGA, BAMA, aTm, and CU will all be losses barring a rapture or apocolypse....crap shoot between UF/UT/Mizzou and UK will be looking for six and we'll know more about what to expect about Vandy after this weekend.

Honestly if you think that you will go more than 4-2 out of UT/UF/Mizzou/UK/Vandy/ASU than you are just fooling yourself and or don't honestly pay attention to college football
    Last edited by FishSticker; 09-20-2018 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Thats tough. UGAs has potential to be tough. UGA has two bye weeks too. I dont remember ever having 2 bye weeks.
    I think all schools are going to that......for makeup games.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    I wish Clemson could get our schedule out this early. We won't know dates until next year.
    In all fairness, it takes the SC School for the Blind a little longer to respond
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-20-2018 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    Even though they would miss the playoffs? They would still trade?
    Who says they would miss the playoffs? That's the kind of defeatist attitude that has plagued Carolina since, well forever.
    Last edited by wskinner; 09-20-2018 at 08:02 AM.

Attachment 39081
    Perhaps if Cuschamp were to tell his players that Kentucky, Vandy, Citadel, etc are "really good" y'all might not continue to be the sec punching bag. Instead, y'all think "its the same ole Kentucky" and Kentucky is thinking "its the same ole scar". Only one of you is right...........

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i honestly think ecu and mergie need the same meds
    Add wskinner to that list.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Clemson wouldnt trade that schedule and youre a dipshit for thinking so. Clemson wouldnt sniff the playoffs if that was their schedule next year. Dont forget TXAM and GASO has exposed yall already this year.

Clemson wouldnt trade that schedule and youre a dipshit for thinking so. Clemson wouldnt sniff the playoffs if that was their schedule next year. Dont forget TXAM and GASO has exposed yall already this year.
    Keep thinking that. See you at the playoffs. Well, y'all will see Clemson there. Enjoy that Floyds Tire Shop/Hair Salon Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    The "Gauntlet"

we got tired of beating Auburn....

Bo, we just didn't play our best game
    Bo, we were rotating a lot of young players in for development
    Bo, Dabo doesn't care about beating Ga So 63-0
    #teeitupBo
    #hecheckedoutisgoneandaintcominback
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-20-2018 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Honestly, Its hard for me to find much more than 5 wins on that schedule....USC could very well have a much improved team from years past but the W/L column won't reflect it. I see, at a minimum, three SEC losses built in each of the next two years and thats taking for granted the games against UK/Vandy/Mizzo/UF/UT....and most of those teams are recruiting at or above the level of USC

Bad timing for Muschamp...not sure if the forseeable wins on that schedule the next two years will afford him an honest shot in Cola...two years at or around .500 and the natives will be awful restless, no?
    It's not bad timing bruh, it's what they are. A .500 team, have been for their entire existence.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I wish Clemson could build a schedule like that too, but the good teams are scared to take an out-of-conference L. Except for TAM, they apparently ain't skeered.
    Last edited by willyworm; 09-20-2018 at 08:21 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

When you start playing Bama every season you kinda get used to it.. Y'all should try it. It's good for growth.
    Last edited by willyworm; 09-20-2018 at 08:17 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft