Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: SC 2019 Schedule

Watch out... You just used ecu56-7 and common sense in the same sentence.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    Those are the facts of the matter.
    There are other facts that you're leaving out, like your football teams sucks so bad you have perfected and learned to relish every moment of tailgating.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

in a parking lot
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    There's muh fish.
    hqdefault.jpg
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    There are other facts that you're leaving out, like your football teams sucks so bad you have perfected and learned to relish every moment of tailgating.
    That I have. I’ve mastered it so well that wackum and I will be brother in laws after the UGA game. And the personal jabs take nothing away from the facts I said about Clemson.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    in a parking lot
    Actually I tailgate on grass, as do most Carolina fans now....

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    Actually I tailgate on grass, as do most Carolina fans now....
    Still looks like the 1980s Soviet Eastern Bloc.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    in a parking lot
    With constant smoke coming from that dumpster fire that they can't put out.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Saturday after Thanksgiving is all that matters to the nervous birds. That's the only attainable goal really. Ain't worked out so good the last four. Think that's gonna continue a couple more at least.
    As far as UGA goes, yeah they've appeared to be a better team so far, and they may very well be. My question is who's the common denominator on each teams schedule so far? I assume you're comparing the Coots and ATM... we will see how that transitive property deal works out as the schedule plays out.
    If they meet in the playoffs we shall see, but until then all else is ECU56-17 shit. For the record, if Clemson and UGA were to play Saturday afternoon I'd take UGA by 10. May not be the same later. As far as USC goes I have no confidence the nervous birds could even score on Clemsons first team defense. They haven't the last two anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    The acc was the best conference in football 2 seasons ago
    and he left and only a shitter looms in the horizon.
    The following year, you couldn't even score a TD in your bowl game.
    This year unranked team gives you a 2 point game and it took a whole half almost to score on Ga So.
    Dabo has already warned you that Ga Tech is "real good"
    Live in the now!

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    This year unranked team gives you a 2 point game and it took a whole half almost to score on Ga So.
    Live in the now!
    Which bowl game was that, again? Oh right, the Sugar Bowl.
    Last edited by wskinner; 09-20-2018 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Which bowl game was that, again? Oh right, the Sugar Bowl.
    #thewegotasshammeredbowl

#thanksgivingsyndrome

My bowl is better than your bowl hashtag thingy

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Live in the now!
    Might convenient you like to pick and choose when you downplay the competitiveness of a SEC team. Deep than in little Dabo-loving heart you know aTm is a top 25 team.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Might convenient you like to pick and choose when you downplay the competitiveness of a SEC team. Deep than in little Dabo-loving heart you know aTm is a top 25 team.

I am pretty sure T A&M was unranked by the voters and not me.
    Of course Climp5in's lack of production against them helped with any since
    ranking but it was still # 2 playing them. The same #2 that couldn't bury GA So in the first half at home.
    But in typical Tater fashion.....now TAM is really really good and Dabo is already warning everyone of how good
    Ga Tech is...…..isn't he?
    maybe you are right, a middle tier unranked SEC team is dead equal to the top ACC team/ACC Champ. No argument here
    Didn't we see that year before last when Climpsin played UNC for the ACC Champ, the same UNC team beat by the 3-9 Gamecocks?
    The NC State team that should have beat Climp5in at home in 2016 if their FG kicker had not missed a 24 yard chip shot was the same team
    the Gamecocks beat at NC State that year......so tell me more please.
    So if TAM were # 25 team.....that makes #2 Climp5in playing them to 2 points make you feel better than them being ranked #26?
    While the other top 5 teams have been absolutely blowing out their opponents...….you spin it ever how you need to but most folks saw the games and believe their eyes.
    #mushroomcloudthingy
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-20-2018 at 05:05 PM.

The NC State team that should have beat Climp5in at home in 2016 if their FG kicker had not missed a 24 yard chip shot was the same team

That was the year South Carolina beat the undefeated crimson tide to win the national title. I remember that! Awesome stuff. So glad they were able to bring home natty, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaco View Post

That was the year South Carolina beat the undefeated crimson tide to win the national title. I remember that! Awesome stuff. So glad they were able to bring home natty, again.
    Carolina didn’t play NC State in 2016.....

Lotta ifs and shouldas thrown around

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here’s the deal, Sakkerliner sucks ass in football, you’re going to suck again next year. Clemson doesn’t suck, they won’t suck this year and will most likely be in the playoffs. Win or lose in the playoffs, they’re still there and the chickens aren’t and never will be. And in November, Dabo’s going to unleash them on Bentley where you’ll get beat by 35 or more again. 5’s coming, deflecting doesn’t change that and next year will be 6. The bleeding won’t stop at 6 either. Mushchump is a shitty head coach but a good coordinator.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013