What a friggen idiot. She's worse than brain dead, me thinks she needs to go join her buddy No Name in Hell. If she'll just do it herself she can at least say she departed on her own terms. Somebody quick, give this creature a scarf and a doorknob!!

Okay, enough picking on the retarded. It's unbecoming of me, a person who fully supports the Special Olympics. Those people can't help their problems. This bitch on the other hand is intentionally retarded or maybe she's just possessed by demons. I hear it's often hard to tell the difference.

Now, it’s fun to see the Grand Dame squirm. And notice how she really begins right after her sales pitch: with FEAR! FEAR! I’m struck by how carefully crafted it all is. Makes me think (know) that someone else wrote it for her. That bitch ain't got enough brains to compose anything readable. First, there’s the sales pitch. Then there’s the call to fear. Then there’s the refrain you’ll hear from the Dems a lot in the coming days and weeks: Donald Trump is “Lawless” (even though we all know he’s functioning completely within his rights as the law dictates). In other words, this is a flat-out lie, and most of the leftest will gobble it up like hogs on slop.

This is the key in all of this, because this lie is her premise. And if you accept this false premise, you will accept everything that follows as a result. That's how I know she didn't compose this because she isn't smart enough to know it. It's basic psychology, if you can get people to believe the premise, the base lie of your statement or argument, then they have sold themselves to you and will believe anything else you say. Hitler's head of propaganda Dr. Joseph Goebbels knew this trick a long time ago.

As and aside: Goebbels also the man that came up with what we call today "Politically Correct Speech." It was a way to censor what people said publicly by having the unwashed masses harass, belittle and demean the speaker.

She then whines about how this is all Repubs fault, implying that Dems are the real, sane, logical "saviors" in all of this mess. She then lies again, who would have thunk it! This time about stealing a SCOTUS seat (the Dems are still butthurt about not getting Garland). Maybe we should remind them that it’s called the “BIDEN rule” for a reason? She says Trump did it with gerrymandering, although that's done at the state level and has nothing to do with Trump. But note, it’s not just gerrymandering! It’s RACIAL gerrymandering. The bitch simply can’t pass by the opportunity to sow the seeds of racial division.

With vague meaningless enough appeals to our values and traditions, HRC then gears up to to sell you on her conclusion.

First, her followers absolutely must steal every vote they can through voter fraud. Loyal little Dem footsoldiers have to be in place for this to happen. And as Sarsour says, they don’t care if you don’t like your local Democratic candidate. If your voter registration bears a “D” you need to fall in line and vote for the party player on your ballet. Stop thinking for yourself.

Trump must be stopped at all cost! FEAR FEAR FEAR!! VOTE FOR US OR THE WORLD WILL BLOW UP AND EVERYONE WILL DIE!!

This part is precious....listening to Hillary lecturing us all about ethics and Nixon in the same sentence. Maybe she forgot that she got fired from the legal team for her dishonesty during Watergate? No...she ain't forgot, she just knows her uninformed semi-brain dead followers don't know it and don't care.

Enjoy!