Thread: She will not be there Monday, but she will not be at home either!

Default She will not be there Monday, but she will not be at home either!

Well, the alcoholic slut who wanted to talk, but now doesn't want to talk is having more illusions in her head.

She is claiming she had to leave her home, nestled in environmentalist wacko heaven.

I was curious as to what the home value in the area around the college she is a Dr at.
    "The median home value in Palo Alto is $3,316,700. Palo Alto home values have gone up 16.8% over the past year and Zillow predicts they will rise 3.4% within the next year. The median list price per square foot in Palo Alto is $1,589, which is higher than the San Jose Metro average of $696."

"She has been the target of vicious harassment and even death threats. As a result of these kind of threats, her family was forced to relocate out of their home. Her email has been hacked, and she has been impersonated online," the letter continued.

Now she is exhibiting signs of multiple personal disorder!!

She has this down pat. Folks are impersonating her online? What a perfect out so now she can get away with anything and say it was the evil hackers.

Did someone use her email to set up a go fund me page?

This woman is freaking nuts!

All of this is self inflicted by the way.

No one made her drink

No one made her sleep with so many partners that she became embarrassed

No one made her take a polygraph.

No one made her lie!

The sad thing is mental illness is a disease and her hallucinations seem real to her, but they have facilities and drugs to treat her issues, but due to the fact she is a Dr. she thinks she can control this.

Unfortunately her dismissal of her own issue has now infiltrated the public square, and has caused more division. Her own sickness will cause many with what is diagnosed as Trump derangement syndrome to now suffer extreme bouts with this terrible disease!

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...th-threats-and
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

All I know is that there will be hell to pay if that drunk girl who rammed her tongue down my throat and groped me at that party I was at back when I was 17 ever gets a SCOTUS nomination.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Wait, I think we all probably got skin in this. Maybe I'll just let it go. LOL!
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

The Dems overplayed their hand on this one.

On the week of the confirmation vote they want an FBI investigation into a matter between 2 people from 35 years ago. If they were serious about this, they would have demanded an FBI investigation back in July when this left wing liberal sent the letter to Feinstein. But demanding an investigation now just looks like a hail Mary delay tactic.

Show up Monday or shut up bitch. Thank goodness the Republicans hold the majority at this critical juncture.

Trust me, this won't be the last thing they do to try and derail the vote.

Now would be a good time for Trump to tweet that elections have consequences. Ha ha

And the Democrats that say they believe this woman are just as deranged as her. Without a shred of evidence or even a clear recollection, they believe this one loony bin and none of the other 200 women that say this man is good and decent.

They are not playing to America. They are playing to Susan Collins (R-Maine) and maybe one other.

They dont need to sway you or me. They need to sway her.

Plan B is to punt the nomination until after the election and HOPE they win the senate. (it also gives cover to Dem senators in conservative states so they dont have to vote.)
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

The republicans ain't shit. They shouldn't have entertained any of this. Why isn't this done yet!??

I am not sure. That is what the Democrats expected. She obviously is not ready to testify. When the Republicans said they would listen to her ift threw them for a loop.

There hope was women would become outrage and demand an investigation but the Democrats cannot get the professor in front of a camera crying. They will continue trying until for a TV interview until the confirmation vote.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 09-19-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    They are not playing to America. They are playing to Susan Collins (R-Maine) and maybe one other.

They dont need to sway you or me. They need to sway her.

Plan B is to punt the nomination until after the election and HOPE they win the senate. (it also gives cover to Dem senators in conservative states so they dont have to vote.)
    You are partially correct. But Jeff Flake and Lindsy Grahm had said they would not vote yes unless the alcoholic slut was heard. Now Collins and Murkowski were the ones who possible could have flipped so yes your correct, there were even a few new names added to that list.

Interestingly enough one of those names holds a ton of power. Jeff Flake is on the judiciary committee. In order to get out of Committee Flake would have to vote yes.

He has now tweeted if she can't show up for her interview then he is a YES vote and we are going to the floor.

At that point team RED will hold the line.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

I’m down with Team Roddie, 24/7. This whole thing is a circus and I don’t care for red or blue clowns. Go fire off some weapons and enjoy yourself bruh.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

This has been their Hail Mary and has been planned for months. They have been setting up for this and laying groundwork. Republicans may have actually played this well if they will just hold the line through Monday.