Thread: "Resist Everything" "I Have Nothing to Lose"

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default "Resist Everything" "I Have Nothing to Lose"

Deep State Unmasked: State Dept on Hidden Cam "Resist Everything" "I Have Nothing to Lose"Deep State Unmasked: State Dept on Hidden Cam "Resist Everything" "I Have Nothing to Lose"

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

We're paying this guy to subvert our votes and that's okay?
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

The libertarian crowd will be along shorty to tell us it's all tin foil hat paranoia

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    The libertarian crowd will be along shorty to tell us it's all tin foil hat paranoia

More like the brainwashed liberal crowd.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I saw this this am, and thought ole boy is about to find out how quick a federal employee can be fired.

Another notch in the belt of James!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

I ain't no lawyer, but I agree with the lawyer, seems the Hatch Act is being violated.

How about The other communist John Kerry and the Logan act
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot