Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Trump Orders Immediate Release

Sounds like the life of an ogliarch
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Sounds like the life of an ogliarch
    Bro...they have the manpower to investigate and arrest 55-70k people.

And keep it a secret

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post

And keep it a secret

Yeah. A couple of dudes on a hunting web site in SC have the inside scoop on the covert ops of the shadow to the shadow government.

You gotta be some idiot lib if you don’t believe it’s all hush hush.

Any. Day. Now.

i am confused

and i'm prettty sure roddie made up that oligarchy, ogliarchy whatever word...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

And somehow none of it can be traced any farther than Reddit.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Reddit killed Q.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Reddit killed Q.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    That was Mergie. In the library. With the candle stick.

Default Trump Orders Immediate Release

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    That was Mergie. In the library. With the candle stick.
    No hammer?

Last edited by led0321; 09-19-2018 at 08:03 AM.

So about this Army then? Do they give themselves rank and such or does it go by number of posts on the r/Qchan?

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i am confused

and i'm prettty sure roddie made up that oligarchy, ogliarchy whatever word...
    Ugh. I always mess that word up. I still hate the USSR.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    So about this Army then? Do they give themselves rank and such or does it go by number of posts on the r/Qchan?
    You best watch yourself. They're saving quotes and compiling a list of braindeadsheeplibs. You don't want none of what comes from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    You best watch yourself. They're saving quotes and compiling a list of braindeadsheeplibs. You don't want none of what comes from that.
    Yep. Jab will become 70,001 indicted.

I just want to know if I have to furnish my own hat.

Lets be clear. I never said there was a Q army.

There is a O

There is a small army in the NSA diligently and quietly working. Yes, they actually have ranks.

I believe Mergie said there was army of followers of Q.

I don't want to speak for him.

It is fun to poke fun and speculate.

I'm not loosing any sleep one way or the other over Q, the presidents new bypass the media switch, or Kavanaugh. I'm worried about our neighbors and good people in NC. I've got some personal issues that are on my mind, and I'm concerned if a few bucks will make it through until next year.

But other wise stirring you all into a tizzy is not only easy, but a great distraction for me!
    Glad to be back!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

or

or

Fedoras and raincoats are the uniform of choice but he's already told you they wear white hats.

Ahhh so he did. Admiral it is then.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Lets be clear. I never said there was a Q army.

There is a O

There is a small army in the NSA diligently and quietly working. Yes, they actually have ranks.

I believe Mergie said there was army of followers of Q.

I don't want to speak for him.

It is fun to poke fun and speculate.

I'm not loosing any sleep one way or the other over Q, the presidents new bypass the media switch, or Kavanaugh. I'm worried about our neighbors and good people in NC. I've got some personal issues that are on my mind, and I'm concerned if a few bucks will make it through until next year.

But other wise stirring you all into a tizzy is not only easy, but a great distraction for me!
    Glad to be back!
    Sounds like you aren't as committed to this stuff as you originally let on. Is Mergie going to give himself an out as well?
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post

And keep it a secret
    That's the point, it won't be secret. Hence the reason for direct comms.

Which by the way (may already be posted but I ain't reading all this crap to find the nuggets.) is why the postponement of the test.

https://www.fema.gov/news-release/20...erting-systems

I wondered if Trump would do it with the aftermath and cleanup of Florence going on. Good decision, he doesn't need the distraction when he does it.

This is exactly how timelines change in missions and ops. You can't predict events that can throw the timing off. Some call it Murphy's Law. Weather is one of the big reasons timelines change. It was the weather that changed D-Day to June 6, 1944. Eisenhower (my first president) had already postponed Operation Overlord (Allied invasion of northwest Europe) for a month to allow the 12 Allied forces Australia, Canada, Belgium, France, Czechoslovakia, Greece, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, the United Kingdom, and the United States) time to gather enough landing craft.

The actual operation was code named "Operation Neptune". D-Day had been used in military lingo for years to indicate the beginning day of any operation. In their published manuals the Army began to use the codes “H-hour" and “D-Day" during World War I, to indicate the time or date of an operation’s beginning. So the “D" may simply refer to the “day" of basically it meant "Go Day" or today "Git'sum Day".

Anyway, originally Eisenhower set the date of June 5, 1944 for D-Day but the weather forecast turned sour. On June 2, 1944 Eisenhower and his generals met with Churchill to discuss the weather forecast. The news was not good, D-Day, June 5, called for cloudy skies, rain, and heavy seas. 24 hours before the scheduled June 5th invasion Eisenhower met with his advisers again. The forecast indicated that the rain would stop and there would be breaks in the clouds by mid-afternoon on June 5. Eisenhower decided to change the date for D-Day to June 6.

All that, history lesson for some, to show that the weather and other often unknown factors can change the plans of mice and men. Murphy's Law in action.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Eisenhower warned us about what could happen if the military industrial complex gets out of control. Every President after him has seen real presidential power erode.
    DILLIGAF