Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Orders Immediate Release

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Trump Orders Immediate Release

Trump Orders Immediate Release Of All Text Messages, Carter Page FISA Application From Russia Investigation

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-investigation
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The swamp is gonna get shallow in a hurry!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

You 2 could have your own forum.

We are trying to keep the unwashed masses up to speed.

I don't know why y'all settle for getting your news from the same folks who keep lying to you.

Were is the do diligence?
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 09-17-2018 at 10:46 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

due- not do

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    We are trying to keep the unwashed masses up to speed.

I don't know why y'all settle for getting your news from the same folks who keep lying to you.

Were is the do diligence?
    Keep it up Silentweapon338 and Mergie.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

After Admiral Rogers and the White Hats cleaned out the NSA and culled the bad actors he lead the employees of the NSA that got kept in retaking their Oath. This was also when Adm. Rogers was stepping down and Pompeo was taking over. In other words, these are all our/Trump's employees. Some of them White Hats, but not the field operatives, although they are just as important as the physical warrior White Hats because they grab all electronic comms (aka) evidence of the Clowns In America (CIA) and the Deep State. These are the people who found the 4 servers that now are possessed by the White Hats. Hillary could only delete the emails on her physical server, but the NSA had all of them stored long before that. As Q said, we see all, we hear all we a have all the evidence. Every cell and landline call they ever made, all the computer data via intercept or hacking, all SATCOMs, command of ever streetcam in the world. Q has proven this point by posted streetcam views of deep state VIPs in Hong Kong, England (Strzok, Page and Comey crossing streets walking in and out of buildings at night in England), Paris, etc.

The Q added this a while back, "The timing of everything is in POTUS hands. We serve at the pleasure of the President."

That saying dates all the way back to when Thomas Jefferson first called the Marine Corp the President's Own when he was president during the Barbary War, hence Marine Hymn "the Halls of Tripoli" The term was later encoded as "We serve at the President's pleasure" in the Naval Law of 1834 which still applies.

You have to remember the military started this purge before Trump won. They started when he agreed to run.

Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-18-2018 at 10:20 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

This is what all that play acting between Trump and Sessions has been about. It was done to get the media and left to support Sessions publicly which they did. Trump knew if he made them believe he was mad at Sessions they would support Sessions. They will support anyone that they think Trump hates. Now when Sessions starts doing what he does best, busting ass, the media and left are caught completely off guard. Blind sided. These people are almost too easy to play like a fiddle. Again to quote Q - "These people are stupid."

And now they can release the Silent Assassin. That quiet, mild mannered Southern Gentleman that when it's time turns into Death On A Fast Horse!

Do you really believe this?

I don’t know how much of this I believe, but Trump was way too casual about delaying the hearings on Kav. He at least thinks he has an ace in the hole.

Idk if Mergie does , but it makes at least as much sense as the absolute up is down. Black is white bullshit the MSM and politicians have been feeding the citizens for the past 25 years, if not more.

The only thing that has plagued my mind is "When you strike the king you must kill him"

If our side looses, I would qualify loosing as Trump leaving the white house with out a complete purge, and some how or another cementing laws into place this can never happen again. We are in big trouble. The other team will know how we did what we did and they will be able to rebuild, reenforce, and damn near make it impossible for this to ever happen again.

I don't particularly care for Hannity, but when he says: "we are in a fight for the very soul of our country" he isn't kidding. He knows what is going down, and he can't tell the masses. A) 2/3 as proven on the Ducks page would think he was absolutely nuts. B) The other 1/3 would start a open revolt. But I appreciate he is in a veiled way patting those men and women on the the back and telling them good job keep up the fight we are here!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

So any day now? It's all gonna come out? The 8D chess master plan is finally being revealed?

I saw a white van with tinted windows drive by earlier. Based on how low it was riding I believe it was full of servers and files boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    So any day now? It's all gonna come out? The 8D chess master plan is finally being revealed?

I saw a white van with tinted windows drive by earlier. Based on how low it was riding I believe it was full of servers and files boxes.
    Bruh! I saw one at the Bee Safe loading up a bunch of black boxes. Both dudes dressed in dark suits and wearing black sunglasses. Strange times man.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Q is in the lead.

Some would say "the tip"

He's the Q-tip dropping the tips.

Don't solve the riddle man.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

You don't know, bro.

Google Q+Tip and you'll see Johnson&Johnson have been in on this from the beginning.

You phuckers are certifiable crazy...

But I will gladly eat crow and admit it if y’all end up being right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Do you really believe this?
    If I didn't I wouldn't post it without a sarcasm smilie. Whether you believe it or not doesn't mean squat. It's happening anyway. You nor I actually have a real grasp of what's been going on in the shadows since late 2015. Good patriotic military men have shed their blood because they believe in this mission. I don't know all their names and even their families don't know the missions they died on. I only know that the the British pilot Capt. Green was killed over the Rothschild Estate. One of our senior Thunderbird pilots was killed. He wasn't a slouch at flying either. He had 35,000 hours in 60 platforms. I kind of doubt it was pilot error. I also know that the White Hats have offed at least 19 Clowns, no telling how many reside at Gitmo now. The planefags (geeks who are hooked on FAA online flight trackers) brought to our attention months ago that the air traffic to Gitmo was off the charts compared to past times. Some of it we will never know, it will be about a 60/40% release.

But fear not, President Trump will send you a test message on Sept. 20 at 2:28 pm Eastern. I told y'all here long before the media reported it. The post is here om 9-10-2018.

He will be the first president to ever do that. And he ain't doing it for shits and giggles. There's a good reason. As Q said, think "football."

The "football" he's talking about is the briefcase (or whatever) that goes everywhere POTUS goes. It gives him the ability to launch nukes no matter where he himself is in the world. Q is comparing the "football" to POTUS's control of the Emergency Alert System which gives him the ability to address the citizens no matter where he is in the world.

It's a given, and Q has mentioned it numerous times, that POTUS is not going to be around when the big take-down happens. For the sake of his safety he will be elsewhere (no one will know where) but he will need to be able to communicate directly to the citizens to let them know that all is well, that what's happening will only be a temporary state of affairs and to assure them their world isn't crashing down on them. In other words so he can keep people calm so chaos won't ensue. This will be the time when we may need 2 weeks worth of supplies. This is the biggy we have all been hoping to see, military operatives making arrests of people we still have no idea about. Potentially 55 - 70 thousand indictments (I honestly haven't check since the number of sealed indictments reach 55,000). Btw, in a normal year there are only around 1200.

The internet is going to go down, not maybe, but IS. It will be taken down by the NSA and White Hats until the arrest roundups are finish.

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    I don’t know how much of this I believe, but Trump was way too casual about delaying the hearings on Kav. He at least thinks he has an ace in the hole.
    Good point. I missed that.

come on, led. Glenn's not that bad....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.