Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Orders Immediate Release

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    You don't know, bro.

Google Q+Tip and you'll see Johnson&Johnson have been in on this from the beginning.
    Thanks for another quote. I'm saving these to rub y'alls noses in later. Like house training a puppy.

To me it takes a bigger fool to keep listening, much less believing the media BS. Fool me once shame on you, fool me ten thousand times and I'm a complete idiot or a sheep.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

so, mergie, we will all know how true this is on thursday at 2pm?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    If I didn't I wouldn't post it without a sarcasm smilie. Whether you believe it or not doesn't mean squat. It's happening anyway. You nor I actually have a real grasp of what's been going on in the shadows since late 2015. Good patriotic military men have shed their blood because they believe in this mission. I don't know all their names and even their families don't know the missions they died on. I only know that the the British pilot Capt. Green was killed over the Rothschild Estate. One of our senior Thunderbird pilots was killed. He wasn't a slouch at flying either. He had 35,000 hours in 60 platforms. I kind of doubt it was pilot error. I also know that the White Hats have offed at least 19 Clowns, no telling how many reside at Gitmo now. The planefags (geeks who are hooked on FAA online flight trackers) brought to our attention months ago that the air traffic to Gitmo was off the charts compared to past times. Some of it we will never know, it will be about a 60/40% release.

But fear not, President Trump will send you a test message on Sept. 20 at 2:28 pm Eastern. I told y'all here long before the media reported it. The post is here om 9-10-2018.

He will be the first president to ever do that. And he ain't doing it for shits and giggles. There's a good reason. As Q said, think "football."

The "football" he's talking about is the briefcase (or whatever) that goes everywhere POTUS goes. It gives him the ability to launch nukes no matter where he himself is in the world. Q is comparing the "football" to POTUS's control of the Emergency Alert System which gives him the ability to address the citizens no matter where he is in the world.

It's a given, and Q has mentioned it numerous times, that POTUS is not going to be around when the big take-down happens. For the sake of his safety he will be elsewhere (no one will know where) but he will need to be able to communicate directly to the citizens to let them know that all is well, that what's happening will only be a temporary state of affairs and to assure them their world isn't crashing down on them. In other words so he can keep people calm so chaos won't ensue. This will be the time when we may need 2 weeks worth of supplies. This is the biggy we have all been hoping to see, military operatives making arrests of people we still have no idea about. Potentially 55 - 70 thousand indictments (I honestly haven't check since the number of sealed indictments reach 55,000). Btw, in a normal year there are only around 1200.

The internet is going to go down, not maybe, but IS. It will be taken down by the NSA and White Hats until the arrest roundups are finish.

Good point. I missed that.
    are you openly rooting for gestapo like mass arrests?

guess i need to get my bunker in order.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

If the internet goes down, and I get a text from the POTUS, I will loot a family dollar....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    so, mergie, we will all know how true this is on thursday at 2pm?
    No, actually you will only know that POTUS is in control the WEA and it will be at 2:28 (plus lag time if any).

For the EAS it will be 2:20.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

If I didn't I wouldn't post it without a sarcasm smilie. Whether you believe it or not doesn't mean squat. It's happening anyway. You nor I actually have a real grasp of what's been going on in the shadows since late 2015. Good patriotic military men have shed their blood because they believe in this mission. I don't know all their names and even their families don't know the missions they died on. I only know that the the British pilot Capt. Green was killed over the Rothschild Estate. One of our senior Thunderbird pilots was killed. He wasn't a slouch at flying either. He had 35,000 hours in 60 platforms. I kind of doubt it was pilot error. I also know that the White Hats have offed at least 19 Clowns, no telling how many reside at Gitmo now. The planefags (geeks who are hooked on FAA online flight trackers) brought to our attention months ago that the air traffic to Gitmo was off the charts compared to past times. Some of it we will never know, it will be about a 60/40% release.

But fear not, President Trump will send you a test message on Sept. 20 at 2:28 pm Eastern. I told y'all here long before the media reported it. The post is here om 9-10-2018.

He will be the first president to ever do that. And he ain't doing it for shits and giggles. There's a good reason. As Q said, think "football."

The "football" he's talking about is the briefcase (or whatever) that goes everywhere POTUS goes. It gives him the ability to launch nukes no matter where he himself is in the world. Q is comparing the "football" to POTUS's control of the Emergency Alert System which gives him the ability to address the citizens no matter where he is in the world.

It's a given, and Q has mentioned it numerous times, that POTUS is not going to be around when the big take-down happens. For the sake of his safety he will be elsewhere (no one will know where) but he will need to be able to communicate directly to the citizens to let them know that all is well, that what's happening will only be a temporary state of affairs and to assure them their world isn't crashing down on them. In other words so he can keep people calm so chaos won't ensue. This will be the time when we may need 2 weeks worth of supplies. This is the biggy we have all been hoping to see, military operatives making arrests of people we still have no idea about. Potentially 55 - 70 thousand indictments (I honestly haven't check since the number of sealed indictments reach 55,000). Btw, in a normal year there are only around 1200.

The internet is going to go down, not maybe, but IS. It will be taken down by the NSA and White Hats until the arrest roundups are finish.

Good point. I missed that.

I saw the thing about the presidential alert on WIS this morning bruh. You need to take your damn meds.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

So, I won't be able to keep my innerweb running with my generator?
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Better learn Morse Code.

That's all I'm saying until the shoe drops.

Then you'll know.

This all sounds like Rick Moranis trying to explain the second coming of Gozer.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    If the internet goes down, and I get a text from the POTUS, I will loot a family dollar....

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    I've seen pics of led on here. He most certainly will not be looting family dollars. But, you better put a cage around your ac unit.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,

Thomas Jefferson

Sad, but true.

I can't find the old drops when Q threatened "the family"

Those were pretty good.

All one has to do is is ask how did we owe France money after WW2. We liberated them.

Wait so they loaned us money to "liberate" them?

Nope. We were not repaying France, but the bank that used France as a front.

We were repaying the same family that bank rolled US the Brits, and wait for it Hitler!

Its the same family that bank rolled the British while secretly funding Napoleon.
    Mind you as of 2015 Britain was still paying back monies owed to the family when they blew up the english stock market and "bought" England.

There is arguments they set up the conditions for WW1 to ignite. They definitely funded all sorts of sides.

Nothing wrong with making money. But they have a uncanny ability to do it off the suffering of the masses due to setting up a strong man who wishes to exert his will over the planet and then unleashing this individual. In order to fight this menace countries have to spend countless dollars building up their militaries.

So this model has played out since the 1700's over and over.

As I said the other day it may not have been the US government that brought down the twin towers. I said they knew who it was.

Is all this elaborate?

Not for the family that says:
    "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    I've seen pics of led on here. He most certainly will not be looting family dollars. But, you better put a cage around your ac unit.
    I’m lost on the AC unit jokes? I missed that thread?

You two really need your own forum ... a private forum, where just y’all and Q can type back and forth. No need for the rest of us to even be able to see it.

I’m lost on the AC unit jokes? I missed that thread?

Gots to keep up round here.

https://scducks.com/forum/showthread.php?185404-Looters

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    We loot Dollar General, y’all loot AC units.

Thomas Jefferson

Default Trump Orders Immediate Release

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    I saw that. I thought there might have been more.

*there

Last edited by led0321; 09-18-2018 at 02:31 PM.

This thread needs a theme song

So Chan man.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013