Thread: SC DNR Shuts Down the PeeDee Region...

Default SC DNR Shuts Down the PeeDee Region...

until further notice. So there you have it.

Sorry, I jumped the gun. WMA's and Preserves that made a list. Carry on.

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Deer hunting closed for me for 10 days. Aynor area. Map on dnr website.

Looks like I'm right between the closed areas.

South of it this time.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

it don't matter- none of ya'll have posted dear deer pics anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    it don't matter- none of ya'll have posted dear deer pics anyhow
    Exactly, ain’t seen one deer killed and season been in forever. We heard enough about snake boots and guess the deer age.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SCDNR Declares Temporary Hunting Closures in Portions of the Pee Dee and Waccamaw River Drainages **

Due to the extreme high river level and widespread flooding following Hurricane Florence, the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources (SCDNR) has declared a temporary closure for hunting within the Pee Dee and Waccamaw River drainage systems on all game species except for alligator, doves, hogs and coyotes. The flooding has created potential for exploitation of game species that are deprived of their normal escape routes and confined to small areas of high ground.
    Effective at 12:01 am on Wednesday, September 19th, a 10-day closure of the hunting season for all game species, excluding alligator, dove, hogs and coyotes, will be in effect. The current closure will continue until 11:59 pm on Friday, September 28th, 2018. SCDNR will continue to monitor flooded areas to adjust the closure zones and timeframes as conditions change. Any changes will be posted on the SCDNR website. This closure effects all public and private lands included within the areas described on the SCDNR website.
    For maps, descripttions of the closed areas and more information: visit: http://www.dnr.sc.gov/news/hurricane_florence.html
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Exactly, ain’t seen one deer killed and season been in forever. We heard enough about snake boots and guess the deer age.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Damn.......

True on my end. I took a week trip to Venice last week. No deer have been killed, but I caught enough redfish to keep me happy for a while.