Thread: You can't make this up.

Default You can't make this up.

While this whole debacle is clearly a 11th hour political stunt, and Diane Frankenstein is a lying ass bitch who wants to take Mr and Mrs Americas guns even she knew this was a nothing burger.

So apparently the reason Frankenstein held the document was not to throw a political hand grenade, but because the accuser can't even remember what YEAR the supposed attack took place. But she remembers what she was wearing.......

In the other thread I asked why don't the ask the 3rd person who was there?

Apparently Frankenstein did. Under oath. The man adamantly denies having any knowledge of a attack or anything even remotely resemble what this shrink says happens.

So we have a woman who says she was almost raped by the choir boy, their friend had to intervene to stop the attack, but she didn't remember any of this until 2012? BK and the Man both have no clue as to what the democrat donor are talking about.

We are suppose to throw all of the stuff the FBI has found out the last 6 times they did security clearances on him out the window. Not too mention he had a security clearance almost equal to the Presidents back during the Bush years. You can bet they knew what his favorite sexual positions were down what turned him on, and what color underwear he was wearing when he lost his virginity.

Ok. She passed a lie detector. As a Shrink I submit there are certain drug cocktails she would be aware of that can fool a polygraph with ease.

Her parents foreclosure case was handled by BK's mom.

When you look at all the facts Frankenstein had no wonder she kept all this under wraps.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Seriously, you need to slow down and give the news a break. Go outside and take a breath. Go for a run, go shoot something and when you get back inside, leave the TV off and don't get on the internet.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Seriously, you need to slow down and give the news a break. Go outside and take a breath. Go for a run, go shoot something and when you get back inside, leave the TV off and don't get on the internet.
    Not paying attention is how we got in this mess with a government that's grown like a cancer. The Founders warned us to "stay at all times informed."

As Reagan said:

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” - ― Ronald Reagan

And as Claire Wolfe said:

“America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.” ― Claire Wolfe
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Lie detectors are bogus. There are books written on how to beat them. I had a buddy beat one in the Marines when he got popped on a piss test for dope.

She's making it up. Its obvious when you learn a little bit about this woman. This BS wont derail his confirmation.

Now breath.

Don't be so sure.

As of now it looks like Thursdays vote isn't going down.

Now the bad part is we don't have a Arlen Specter to out right call this woman what she is, a lier. The idiots we have now will tippy toe around and cow tail to the dems.

Last edited by Silentweapon338; 09-17-2018 at 03:25 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

It may get delayed but I would be shocked if he doesn't get confirmed. The Dems are taking a huge risk by throwing this nut case out at the 11th hour. I feel certain she will wither under the Scrutiny of the congress.
    Last edited by Gander; 09-17-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Trump is already saying its gonna be delayed.

BK was willing to call in to the senators staffers so they could field questions for him.

Oh....but wait. the gems wouldn't allow their staffers to participate.

So we have a problem but we aren't willing to ask questions?

This is a horrible precident to set.

So now a mystery person who can't remember details of a incident that occurred 35 years ago ( she didn't even remember it happened until 6 years ago) can say someone did something albeit everyone that was there has no clue as to what your talking about can ruin a nominee.

Something is horribly wrong.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Pure political move (IMO) to delay beyond the mid-terms. If the House, and now possibly the Senate gets taken, shit’s gonna get real.

Don’t hate the messenger y’all.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

She's gonna testify Monday. As will Kavenaugh. Then the vote.
    In other news Hannity said today that the White House has said they're releasing the unredacted warrants and all the FBI emails between the paramours.
    Talk about changing the news cycle, that should do it.

Oh yea.

I saw that a few min ago.

Trump will Trump the floosy
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Call your senators
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

I am reading that the accuser has not responded to indicate whether she will show up on Monday to tell her story. I'm guessing she is getting cold feet now. How would she respond to her Liberal background? How do you describe something you say you only have a vague recollection of? Guess we'll see. I still think this is a risky move by the Dems to derail the confirmation.