Thread: Found a Pic of her.

Default Found a Pic of her.

Yes, she is crazy.

She attended the womens march and worry a "pussy" hat.

She donates heavily to democrats national committee.

She donated to the Bernie Sanders congressional fund.

This woman is nothing more than a democrat liberal prostitute.

Last edited by Silentweapon338; 09-17-2018 at 08:10 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

If you don't slow down you are going to break SCDucks

I've never been that drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    If you don't slow down you are going to break SCDucks
    Got to make up for lost time!

I bet he wasn't even drunk. BK looks like a Tea toadler

She probably was and and BK turned her slutty ass down! He just looks like the guy who stays in the 'friend zone." He probably ran out the door as she even hinted at kiss.

Years later after BK's mom over saw Christinas parents foreclosure hearings after feeling years of rejection she came up with this horse shit lie.

Come on a one piece with clothes on top of that? She was scared for her life?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Got to make up for lost time!

I bet he wasn't even drunk. BK looks like a Tea toadler

She probably was and and BK turned her slutty ass down! He just looks like the guy who stays in the 'friend zone." He probably ran out the door as she even hinted at kiss.

Years later after BK's mom over saw Christinas parents foreclosure hearings after feeling years of rejection she came up with this horse shit lie.

Come on a one piece with clothes on top of that? She was scared for her life?
    Nevermind
    Last edited by wob; 09-17-2018 at 01:06 PM.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The more we find out the name of the players in this deal the more ridiculous it gets. From the pictures, both past and present, I've seen of her if Kavanaugh had judgement that bad, even in high school, he shouldn't get anywhere near SCOTUS.

Heck he might start hitting on Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

A lying ass whore.yankee white trash.

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Rush Limbaugh today said there's a tweet that just came out saying she sent Feinstein the same type of letter when Gorsuch was nominated. It's yet to be confirmed but with what Silent just posted it sounds very likely.

The one about his mother foreclosing on her parents home turns out to be fake news.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

She was one of several judges presiding over the foreclosure case.

She made no ruling of seizure of the home. The case was eventually dismissed and the Blaseys still have the house today, but Martha Kavanaugh was one of the judges on the case!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Rush Limbaugh today said there's a tweet that just came out saying she sent Feinstein the same type of letter when Gorsuch was nominated. It's yet to be confirmed but with what Silent just posted it sounds very likely.

The one about his mother foreclosing on her parents home turns out to be fake news.
    She says she regrets all of her "partners" maybe she thinks she slept with Neal as well!

I think the woman is bat fool shit crazy! Every time she rows the man in the boat she thinks she is actually having sex with whom ever she is fantasizing about at that moment. Brent oh Brent..... I mean....Neal oh Neil...or was it...anyone like Scalia anyone like Scalia.

I understand they have some new funding for mental health clinics tied up in the new opioid bill. If there was ever a poster child to put on the face of this bill its this nut job!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Research who's funding her attorney.