Here's some pictures from last season; deer, ducks, turkeys. Like most of you, I'm counting the days til the first cold snap of October. Rutted up WTBD will help pass the time... but will not be completely myself again, without waders on, and my brown mutt beside me in my favorite duck hole. With an acquisition happening at work, and a 2-year old at home, this was probably the least amount of hunt-days I've ever had. Thankful, and blessed, to be able to spend the amount of time I did, with moderate success.

October 15th, hunting acorns, this guy blows through chasing a doe. I had a similar 8 point on camera...and I jumped the gun too early. Thankful Luke was there to reassure me that it was the biggest deer he'd ever seen...
20171015_104426.jpg

November 2nd, same stand under the oaks. the buck I had on camera shows up. pushing does hard, directly under my stand. finally get a shot at 15 yards. Would have been happy to end deer season with this hunt
20171105_080846.jpg

December 17th, m2field hooked me up with a small piece of property near home. After bow-hunting for the past 6 years (causally), I finally managed my first kill with a stick and string! Rattled him in using a set of horns my Dad gave me. Great hunt I will not forget. Much appreciated Bill!
IMG_20171217_170445 (2).jpg