Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What did they see?

Default What did they see?

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Space Force you have not heard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The one thing that may be true is there is some espionage going down.

Being white sands proving grounds is near by and this is a huge telescope I would imagine titled the right direction (if it can be done) would be able to see or potentially see some pretty cutting edge stuff.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

The video guy showed a shot of a X-Files 'Unrestricted Access' DVD laying on the very top of a trash can in one building. It looks like it was placed there to be seen. A joke or a clue?

Here's that scene from his video: LINK

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_X-...tricted_Access

Strange stuff.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I haven't seen anything from Q, yet.

But even though the non believers on here dismiss it as a non event Tucker has been following as well as Hannity and several other high profile names.

Just remember Ducks.

You read it here first!
    Reported to you by your second favorite tin foil wearing Duck before the lame stream media did!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I haven't seen anything from Q, yet.

But even though the non believers on here dismiss it as a non event Tucker has been following as well as Hannity and several other high profile names.

Just remember Ducks.

You read it here first!
    Reported to you by your second favorite tin foil wearing Duck before the lame stream media did!
    He's being mum on this one, the time isn't right. But I'd bet money this had something to do with the drops when the Q-Team and the White Hats took down down the Seven Dwarfs (Snow White). The Seven Dwarfs were the CIA's 7 Cray Supercomputers. That same night they took their smaller relay SATCOMs Corona 1-16, down after the Crays. They also took England's GCHQ Bude down which blinded the FVEY (5 eyes) coalition. Then they took down their main comms sat Big Bird-9. That freed up the NSA so the White Hats could finish gaining control of it. The guys with the Q Team (military intelligence) that do this work are the ones Q refers too as the "Wizards and Warlocks". They are super geeks.

But that was a fun night, August 30th. So I'm thinking this observatory is part of the same operation. This plays into what POTUS is doing, it was he that insisted they let him test the Emergency Broadcast system. That way he has direct access to the people when the time comes and the SHTF. It's pretty much a given that the internet will go down and possibly other forms of public comms. With the White Hats controlling SIGINT and SATCOMs hence with the Emergency system POTUS can get messages directly to the people.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-16-2018 at 07:50 PM.

Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

That said there's some other things to think about here.

1) This wasn't the only solar observatory to go dark. There were 12 that went down the same day all over the world. I'll try to find the list I read and post them. Now I have no idea if they were abandoned like the one in New Mexico, but I do know they lost their cameras.

2) Whoever raided this New Mexico facility wanted us to know, they wanted eyes on this op. According to the locals they flew the Blackhawk around for a while before they went in. They talked to the sheriff...although he said they wouldn't tell him anything about what they were doing. They sent crews in to dismantle equipment and haul it out. All the while the locals were watching it go down. Y'all know as good as I do that if you want to do a covert op you don't do it in broad daylight, you don't dally fly around in a Blackhawk to draw attention so the locals will be sure to see it. They could have hit this place at night and been gone by daylight and no one would have been the wiser for days.

So why would the White Hats want eyes on? Simple, Q has been saying it since he started the drops, "Future proves past." It works in the real world just like it works in passing intel. The fact that they let it get eyes on will make it easier for the masses to believe when the reveal hits. Which I believe will be very soon now. Military Intelligence has been wanting, hoping, building the best intel system in the world for 55 years for this take-down.

Here are the other observatory and sky cameras taken down at the same time. It was a large coordinated operation.

I'm thinking about pawning my gold wedding band and getting me a tinfoil one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I'm thinking about pawning my gold wedding band and getting me a tinfoil one.
    I figured you already had one
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I ain't saying.

A few from Aug. 30:

SNOW WHITE 7 NOW OFFLINE.
    PACKAGE COMPLETE.
    HAVE A NICE DAY.
    Q

CORONA 1 NOW OFFLINE.
    Q

CORONA 8 RE_ROUTE T_83
    CORONA 8 NEW CONTROL.
    CORONA 8 NOW OFFLINE
    Q

CORONA 16 TASK ROUTE Z8301
    CORONA 16 NOW OFFLINE
    Q

BLIND EYES IN THE SKY.
    SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?
    Q

BIG BIRD-9 NOW OFFLINE.
    Q

GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG 8:09 EST.
    NSA NO MORE.
    Q

If they can take out the 5eyes we can win in november.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    If they can take out the 5eyes we can win in november.
    Yep. Q said the midterms are protected but we still have to do our part.

Btw, Gen. Flynn was signing his new book this week end and signed a bunch of them like this:

Gen. Flynn was signing his new books this way for a bunch of people.

Where We Go One We Go All

I guess you know who started the "Where We Go One We Go All" thing, Q.

I've wondered if Flynn was Q. He has the credentials, his whole career has been in military intelligence.

But Q said one time when we found out who was talking to us it would blow our mind. Flynn wouldn't blow my mind because that's the kind of work he's always done. I thought maybe it was Erik Prince for a while, former SEAL and billionaire that founded Blackwater and then Xe Services/Academi. He's the brother of Betsy DeVos the Secretary of Education. It's been confirmed that Trump has hired Erik and his team for perimeter security. As a matter of fact they were in Singapore doing perimeter security for him. Once that was confirmed he fell off my list cause it wouldn't blow my mind.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-16-2018 at 08:46 PM.

Do you guys think the X-files TV show was actually a reality TV show?

You and I keep up with all this.

No one else apparently does.

I want to pump folks up and get every single vote out in the mid term.

But I want that bitch to have her life put on display. Bring back her facepage, stupid book, and her other social media pages. Every last one of them. I want to know who she donates too, and since they want to know whats on Trumps tax return so much (that needs to be the new norm for these fake ass women.) They really make the real women who have been abused seem trivial, and that is the true travesty. Thats why this sort of shanagans needs to be shut down every time before it even gets going.

I want to know who her "bull" is and how many times a week her husband watches her being cuckedhold.

That seems something right up her ally.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Yep. I've been reading Q drops since Nov. 2017, he started in Oct. 2017. So far everything that's happened that was in his drops. The reason so many people in the beginning didn't stay with it is because they thought what he was saying was going to happen the next day or next week. Instant gratification mindset. I knew better, I knew that if we could read his drops so could the Black Hats. It wouldn't be much of a mission if he announced every op right before it went down. Thankfully plenty of other people realized it too. Things have gone down later exactly like he said they would back in December 2017. That's why Q has been saying from the beginning, "Future proves past."

There's an estimated 58 million anons researching Q drops. 350 millions eyes on reading Q world wide. Q said from the start that it was a WW operation with other governments involved. Xi in China (he helped our military operators take out the CIA in North Korea and set Kim free). Kim didn't want those nukes there and neither did Xi, why, 1) because they didn't control them and 2) it made them a target for the world.

BTW, the White Hats have the Gmail server that Eric Schmidt (CEO of Google and Alphabet) set up for the CIA over there. That's why Q leaked the pictures of Eric Schmidt in North Korea. Q also asked us about a link with Amazon. An autist found the paperwork and posted it. The CIA pays Amazon $600 million annually. Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post. Now you know why all the fake news from WashPo. As for the servers, the White Hats have all 4 servers. Trump/Q team also got the FBI to raid Trump's lawyer Cohen's office. The reason was the Wizards and Warlocks (military intel computer whizzes) informed him there was a lot of evidence against deep state players there. It seems Cohen had a habit of secretly recording all of his clients. A lot of his clients were big wheels in the media.

But here's the problem. How do you gather evidence that can be used in a court of law? You can have tons of evidence but it's no good if it was gathered illegally. The judge will throw it out. So Trump and the Q team had to devise a way to obtain it above board, hence the FBI raid using a warrant to obtain a supposedly incriminating tape of Trump. Now they are legally in possession of 168 secretly recorded tapes. Trump used Stormy, again.

This kind of stuff has been steadily going on since Q was told to wake up the populous with the intel drops. But if you aren't right on top of it day in day out it sounds like a crock.

Q has to ask us questions and we have to research and find the answers. Everything is out there "open source" if you look in the right places. The autists (guy who can't turn a question loose until they find the answer, it's like an obsession) dig until they find it. It's the only way military intel (Q) can get get the info out without violating the National Security Act).

Google has been compromised from the get go. As has Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, all developed by DARPA, the CEOs are strawman plants.

As this drop shows, the military has been chomping at the bit to get back at the CIA ever since the CIA/Deep State killed their boss JFK. Not only was he their boss he was a WWII veteran and a hero. That pissed the U.S. military off big time. People mat forget but the US military never forgets. Now 55 years later they are busting that ass.

Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-17-2018 at 10:54 AM.

Q has also said the phrase "From Darkness To Light".

That's the motto for the 321st Military Intelligence Battalion.

ho lee phuk