Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: He Knew...

But, but, but, the illuminati and the kabal!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Bull shit ... some old guy on a hunting forum that copies and paste shit all day says otherwise, and he knows Q.

I tend to hold folks that believe 9/11 wasn’t an inside job, on the same grounds as those that believe Armstrong walked on the moon.

There’s a sucker born every minute...
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

I'm glad we got all that settled. The suspense was killing me.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

I think Qanye is the puppet master
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

I used to wonder if conspiracy theorists smoked too much weed. No longer. They don't smoke it at all or they would be way more chill.

For an idea of what happens when a plane hits a structure, check out the F4 Phantom disintegration on YouTube vs concrete wall. Little different perspective.
    “Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.” Lord Byron

The steel columns did not have to melt or fail. The steel heats up and stretches, and that causes them to fail by forcing them apart. really the part failing is what ever is fastening the steel together, such as bolts and rivets ect. Once that floor goes, all the ones on top collapse on top of it, gaining momentum and weight with every floor that comes down on the one below it I learned this in a fire department class in the early 90's. I think it is very believable .Comparing one building to another does not really mean much. Buildings from different time periods were built differently. The steel in one building could be much better protected from the heat, or the steel could be connected differently. Houses built in the last ten years collapse three times as fast as the ones built years ago due to lighter weight trusses and other building material. I do not think our Government did this. I do think they did a lot of shady shit right after by letting all the Saudi big wigs fly out with no questions asked, immediately after this happened. But I think they did that because the Saudis had so much of the worlds oil
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    No not really. Those steel columns don't melt at less the 2750°, they don't lose strength until they reach over 2000° and even then a load bearing beam takes several hours the lose strength. That's hours not minutes as in the towers. AV fuel only burns at 1800° max under ideal conditions (forced oxygen). In 1 atmosphere it burns at around 1500°.

Do you know what an explosion is? It's simply a rapid expansion of gases. In a confined space it will move (blow) things in the path of least resistance. In your car an explosion cause by a spark on the compressed gas drives the piston down (path of least resistance) or the chamber pressure in your gun when a spark explode the powder pushes the bullet out the barrel (path of least resistance.) There was no containment on the fuel tanks/wings of the 767. They simply burst into flames when the tanks were ripped and the aerosol affect on the fuel was sparked off by the hot engines. It was like pouring a gallon of gas on your driveway and throwing a match on it. Sure you get a whoosh as the hot air expands, but you do not get an explosion. The pressure from the gas igniting is not going to knock you off your feet. You may fall trying to get away from it, but you do that under your own power. For an explosion to be truly destructive there has to be restriction involved. In the open air there is no restriction.

Fire and heat doesn't not destroy large building.

And like I said above, this isn't the first time. They've either planned this stuff or done it to get us in a war before. It's nothing new. They just screwed this one up and they can't bury the truth that people saw and experienced. Things like the explosions going off in the basement of the build that knocked out windows and knocked people in the lobbies off their feet, before the first plane hit. Things like the demolition explosions popping off one after the other as floor after floor as they cut the floors away as the building was dropping at almost free fall speed. Those were the explosions that every one of the first responders reported hearing.

And then building 7 falls the exact same way 8 hours later. And don't tell me an office fire felled that building in it's footprint. I don't care what kind of fire or how long it burned the building wouldn't have fallen. Concrete doesn't burn. That's why they use it to build bomb shelters, bunkers and even kilns. If it had just been fire there would have just been a building sitting there gutted of all flammable material. But still standing none the less. Not a pile of twisted steel and dust. That does not happen in the real world without placed explosions. Go look at London after the Blitzkrieg. 600 German bombers every day for 76 days. Lots of fire and bombs but no buildings turned to dust. Many still stood although gutted by fire.
    Last edited by scbulldog; 10-14-2018 at 08:52 AM.