Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: He Knew...

Fuck if I didn't just shed a few IQ points and all I did was scan this page.

I know better than to click but the Trollicane has worn me out...

No matter what we think of the thoughts expressed in this thread, it remains important to apply a healthy dose of skepticism to most matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I’m not certain where you people come from but damn y’all are on the fringe with this shit.

Some wacked out shit in here.
    Fringe? Pretty sure both of them have had files opened on them by the alphabet groups. Next we’ll hear how Hurricane Florence was always a cat 2, but the oil execs got together, because they were worried they wouldn’t get their usual storm sales this year, and hacked the weather satellites to say it would be the largest hurricane in history, causing people to buy more gas. To make matters worst, Aquafina and Wonder Bread were involved as well.
    Last edited by wskinner; 09-12-2018 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    You better ride out the storm with one eye open.....
    I’m Channing the hell out of this thing.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Fringe? Pretty sure both of them have had files opened on them by the alphabet groups. Next we’ll hear how Hurricane Florence was always a cat 2, but the oil execs got together, because they were worried they wouldn’t get their usual storm sales this year, and hacked the weather satellites to say it would be the largest hurricane in history in order to cause people to buy more gas. To make matters worst, Aquafina and Wonder Bread were involved as well.
    I’ll let you know tomorrow or whenever I Chan my ass to the other side.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Copied and pasted insanity.

Step away from the google...

Goodness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

I said it before. Building 7 doesn't make sense.

just wait till they hear about building 57
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Highcotton View Post
    I said it before. Building 7 doesn't make sense.
    something i have never said in my life....or even thought. or even knew to think about.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    If your curious as to why the towers would come down, one only has to observe the one confederate general no one is clambering to her down his statue.

Say what you will but we are following this to a T.

The muslims have been used against us and here comes the last part Antifa. They are largely atheist or our right satanist.
    The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the “agentur” (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

my goodness

Stay calm and Chan on

Boogey Man at work

This is a great example of how vulnerable we are to Russian and Chinese digital warfare.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    just wait till they hear about building 57
    That the one across the street from Building A1 at the corner of Worchestshire and Ribeye St.?

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    This is a great example of how vulnerable we are to Russian and Chinese digital warfare.
    No, it’s an example of how fucked in the head some people are and how they can’t accept that shit happens.

I have neither the time nor energy to worry about this stuff. Barely had time to type about it.

Back to reality....
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    This is the most relevant quote in this whole chain of dumbassery.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    No, it’s an example of how fucked in the head some people are and how they can’t accept that shit happens.
    The Tater is correct