Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CLEMSON/MIAMI

clemson beat miami last year in miami and after miami had a loss the previous week. how many times can i type miami in one sentence?

miami lost their last game and is playing in death valley. i have never really seen this happen often.... but i think clemson is going to up their game and bring a lot of emotion to this and the rest of their games. coming off two wins, i think it can happen but at the same time would not be surprised if it does not.

i pick clemson to win and will not even hazard a guess to the score.

discuss...
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

I just wanna say that I really, really, wish no harm to any of you hillbillys but I hope The Canes walk all over the [img]graemlins/afro.gif[/img] Tigers. THey have a young QB and it may not happen, but I really wish it would.

I will take a guess at

21-18 Canes.........i had to keep it in multiples of 3, cuz the [img]graemlins/afro.gif[/img] tigers best offense is their kicker!!

[img]graemlins/headbanger.gif[/img]

jab, is that you, your boy or your wife?

You ClemTech boys talk about how strong your conference is, well you're going to feel the brunt of that powerhouse conference this weekend. Clemson's offense looks absolutely flat. Whitehead might be a good passer with a good head on his shoulders, off the field, but when kick off comes around he sucks.

Alright I know I have fired you ClemTech boys up so come on let me see what you got. Oh and come up with something better than SC's record against ClemTech or that 93-0 score from a few years ago.

Originally posted by SCDkhntr:
    Oh and come up with something better than SC's record against ClemTech or that 93-0 score from a few years ago.
    two is not a few, fuck stick. id be worrying about bama....

I'm thinking Clemson will come through this weekend.

Carolina will have another upset this weekend.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Life is a highway and I'm ready to ride!

That's your transgendered kicker, Dukiemon. Remember him? Old Jad comes in handy when your team can't score a real TD.

I love it. You necks have won 2 games, finally crept back into the rankings and now you're the greatest team in the South. It will be a long....hard.....fall back to reality. (Good news for you is that the rest of us won't give yall any shit when you're 5-5 and whining about canning your coach again.)
    Ya know that little white speck on top of chicken shit, well its chicken shit too!

Originally posted by QuackAttack:
    That's your transgendered kicker, Dukiemon. Remember him? Old Jad comes in handy when your team can't score a real TD.

I love it. You necks have won 2 games, finally crept back into the rankings and now you're the greatest team in the South. It will be a long....hard.....fall back to reality. (Good news for you is that the rest of us won't give yall any shit when you're 5-5 and whining about canning your coach again.)
    ahem.... read the post at the top and any of my other post concerning clemson. i have never said clemson is the greatest team in the south nor implied. carolina fans are the worst with jealousy.

i even go so far as to say i would not be surprised if clemson didn't rise to the occasion.

you're kind of democratish....... you see what you want to see.

The last time my Dawgs played y'all....we beat you 30-0 in dead valley. Maybe you should pick somebody else to talk shit with, Dukieboy.

"democratish"? You are over your head, kid...
    Ya know that little white speck on top of chicken shit, well its chicken shit too!

ew, that hurt!

I hate to kick another man in the balls....but you were asking for it.

We don't think we are the best in the South. Just the best in SOUTH CAROLINA!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!
    Life is a highway and I'm ready to ride!

That will be decided in November, young lady.

Originally posted by QuackAttack:
    I hate to kick another man in the balls....but you were asking for it.
    i thought you were another chicken choker.

We choke them once a year....wish we had the opportunity to do it to clemzon but Terry Don Billy Bob Joe Willy Phillips is too much of a pussy to schedule us every year. One can understand why...

The only thing i hate more than a gamecock is a damn Georgia BULLDOG

SO here's the FACTS FOR YA.
    Since 1980 Georgia has 1 National Championship 1980 and 4 SEC titles, the last one being in 02.
    Clemson has 1 National championship 1981 and six ACC championships, the last being in 1991
    The record since 1980 has georgia 9 vs Clemsons 4 with one tie.

One team ain't a whole lot better than the other over tha last 25 years.

By the way i'm not a Clemson fan either I just tired of geogia, alabama, and tenn fans talking about how great their football teams are and how bad SC teams (clemson - can't say much about usc)are. When in fact Clemson stacks up with most teams over the last 25 years.
    It\'s better to burn out than to fade away.

I got it figured 20-17 Clemson. When you are as lucky as the Tigers,you should expect to win.

The margin could be even bigger if they use the same officials that called the first two games.

Almost a

College

Conference