3 8.33%
  • Pence

1 2.78%
  • MergieMaster

25 69.44%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who’s The Mole?

Default Who’s The Mole?

Just to lighten up things a bit, we should turn this into a “Who shot JR” betting pool...??
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Do you know how invigorating it is to not even know what you are talking about. Hell, if it wasn't for SCducks and the emergency-alert thingy going off on my phone telling me we are in a state of emergency I would even know a hurricane is coming.
    Last edited by reeltight; 09-10-2018 at 11:40 AM.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Do you know how invigorating it is to not even know what you are talking about. Hell, if it wasn't for SCducks and the emergency-alert thingy going off on my phone telling me we are in a state of emergency I would even know a hurricane is coming.
    You'll get another emergency alert soon. I'm guessing around Sept. 20th or so and probably at 2:28 pm Eastern for the Wireless Emergency Alert (WEA) and 2:20 pm Eastern for the Emergency Alert System (EAS).

The message should read:

Presidential Alert

THIS IS A TEST of the National Wireless Alert System.
    No action is needed.
    Enjoy.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The media "senior advisor" = Pence or Mattis

in reality "senior advisor" = the third assistant to the under secretary to the traveling chef.

IMO it will be a career bureaucrat that no one has ever heard of.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Just to lighten up things a bit, we should turn this into a “Who shot JR” betting pool...??
    You would first have to spend some time telling what "Dallas" was. I had this same conversation (of sorts) with a younger fella at work last week. He was telling me about the new Yellowstone series and when I commented "so it's sort of like Dallas or Dynasty with a different twist on the plot?" He had no clue what I was talking about.
    I'm betting the whole mole thing, op-ed is about as factual as the dossier. I'm surprised that it is being taken seriously by anyone other than MSNBC.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    The media "senior advisor" = Pence or Mattis

in reality "senior advisor" = the third assistant to the under secretary to the traveling chef.

IMO it will be a career bureaucrat that no one has ever heard of.
    The irony is that it is probably a Russian asset that played the NYT just to sow division.

Muller has nothing so now they are hitching their wagons to the 25th. Amrosa is back in the news with some hashtag news.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

My liberal brother says that Trump has been laundering Russian mob money for years and his presidency is doomed.

They gonna get him...….its over and you can see it on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur hunter View Post
    You would first have to spend some time telling what "Dallas" was. I had this same conversation (of sorts) with a younger fella at work last week. He was telling me about the new Yellowstone series and when I commented "so it's sort of like Dallas or Dynasty with a different twist on the plot?" He had no clue what I was talking about.
    I'm betting the whole mole thing, op-ed is about as factual as the dossier. I'm surprised that it is being taken seriously by anyone other than MSNBC.

My thoughts as well.

"anonimity" = ("fabrication" - accountability - consequence) x bias + spin

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

If there is a "mole" you can bet your ass Trump know who it is.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I hope it goes without saying that I put your name in jokingly, Mergie.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Man, I love a good mole.. They take time though, I mean that's like a day long process for myself. I'd rather just find people that make it
    Last edited by Highstrung; 09-10-2018 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur hunter View Post
    I remember Dallas well. It was that show with Victoria Principal in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    I remember Dallas well. It was that show with Victoria Principal in it.
    That Playboy issue was in the spank bank back in the day.

Malania is probably the snitch, she looks miserable as hell and probably just wants to go back to the penthouse

It’s either what Spur or jozie said except I’ll go further depends on how you define “senior”

The staff that most real people would claim as senior would be the cabinet and a few others so maybe 20-30 folks.

In reality what is considered senior is closer to 1500-2000 people. Think more of a royal court and not corporation.

If it isn’t the court jester then it is a non existent person.

Either way it’s about time for a night if the long knives the Saturday night massacre didn’t go far enough.
    And that wasn’t done properly anyway.
    One could argue that was a major contributing factor to why Judge Bork was treated as he was at his confirmation hearing later on. That was pay back for his role in the SNM!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

"The Mole" was an awesome reality tv game show.

I'm starting to wonder if it could be our former governor?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if it could be our former governor?
    I can see that as a possibility