Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: #13 CU & #16 USC

Highball along with some other new and yes younger users are taking a break right now.... since they obviously couldn't absorb the way things run around here, they will be informed as to how things work and possibly given a second chance....

We now resume the regularly scheduled program.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

i agree
    No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.

alright sc duckers,
    in order to stay on this sight i have to apologize for the language i used so im sorry for the stuff i said and hope i didnt offend anyone. i know this site is for making freinds and learning more about hunting and helping other people learn new stuff, not to start crap with other people just for the fun of it...so im sorry and it wont happen again.

Well since you a tiger fan I guess you can stay.
    It's I before E. Welcome!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

it never fails to amaze me at how wound up carolina fans can be over clemsons national ranking.

if most of you had spent as much time studying as you do analyzing the tigers, maybe you'd have a college education.

seems clemson lives rent free in the back of some of your heads...... im just saying.
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

he's from scumter...he cant help it.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Originally posted by highballing22:
    ...i have to apologize for the language i used so im sorry for the stuff i said and hope i didnt offend anyone. i know this site is for making freinds and learning more about hunting and helping other people learn new stuff, not to start crap with other people just for the fun of it...so im sorry and it wont happen again.
    [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] What happened son, did someone throw you out? [img]graemlins/lamoo.gif[/img]

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

........and took his Gameboy.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Let me hear why Clemson was deserving of #13 NOW!

O, and let's not all say I told you so all at once!

[img]graemlins/lamoo.gif[/img]
    You've got one life. Blaze on!