Thread: She Could Teach You Something About Jungle Survival

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default She Could Teach You Something About Jungle Survival

It's a live stream video. I don't know where she is but it's reminiscent of the Mekong Delta

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Fuck the jungle.

What's she doing, electrical current in the water?

What I want to know is what that backpack power source is? You can hear it buzz when she sticks the probes in the water. She's hell on those funky catfish and eels with that thing.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I've seen back pack style power sources for shocking fish. Never used one myself. When I used to shock up fish illegally I used a "telephone", when I did it legally with the Ga DNR while tagging we had a generator on the boat and two long fiberglass poles with drop cables in the water. But that thing she has on looks like it's homemade and placed inside a plastic water container with straps to make it into a backpack. I want to know how the actual power source is made. In some of the video you can hear it buzz when she puts the probes in the water.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-07-2018 at 09:24 PM.

You going to sit there and argue, or fish?

I’d guess it is a car or boat battery in there? Not sure how potent that would be but I saw a dude get electrified next to my dad’s boat when he attempted to jump-off his boat motor while in the water. For a kid it was entertaining to watch.

Some observations: 1) She is not hard on the eyes, in fact she is a rather comely lass, 2) she wears Adidas instead of Nike, so she's not down with Colin Kaperdick, 3) amazingly, I never see her swat at any mosquitoes or flies.

Probably just a battery, door buzzer and a coil. Pretty much the same concept as a cattle prod.

Quote Originally Posted by smallwater View Post
    Some observations: 1) She is not hard on the eyes, in fact she is a rather comely lass, 2) she wears Adidas instead of Nike, so she's not down with Colin Kaperdick, 3) amazingly, I never see her swat at any mosquitoes or flies.
    Which all means she would be handy to have around (in more way than one) if you are in a jungle survival situation. You may never want to leave that "situation" actually. I can see more than food being a benefit from having her around. I might could get used to eating eels, as long as the meat is hot. The meat taste raw if it gets cold. But maybe it's good for the libido cause I'm sure you wouldn't be able to find any blue pills out there.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-08-2018 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Probably just a battery, door buzzer and a coil. Pretty much the same concept as a cattle prod.
    Might be. We (illegally) used a telephone magneto. We took the hand crank off and coupled a large DC motor sort of like a starter motor to the shaft. All we had to do was touch the motor wires to a 12volt battery and it would knock catfish slam out of the water. We were floating the Saluda below Buzzards Roost one time and when that telephone buzzed I swear I saw a 5 lb catfish jump out on the bank, climb a big sycamore and crawl into a squirrel bed trying to hide. I ain't kidding.

We always trailed the leads behind the boat with a second boat behind us scooping fish. We would fill the flat bottoms up with catfish before we got to the take out near Silver Street. Never got caught but we lost all our equipment on purpose one night. The game wardens were waiting on us downstream. It was Blackie Drummond, the Rabbit Sheriff that lived in 96 and some other boys he had brought in to help. We was always as quite as possible and we heard them talking before while we were still a couple of river bends away. So we capsized the boat and dumped all the evidence in the Mighty Saluda River. We told them we had accidentally turned over and lost all our fishing tackle. They didn't believe it but there was nothing they could do but shake their heads.

As far as I know that telephone with the DC motor coupled to it and the battery are still on the bottom in the river. Getting caught wasn't in the plans so we sacrificed it all.

Blackie was SC Senator John Drummond's brother.