Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Former USC TE Tori Gurley "Guarantees" win over UGA.

Default Former USC TE Tori Gurley "Guarantees" win over UGA.

Bulletin board material for the dawgs

https://ugawire.com/2018/09/03/uga-t...-over-georgia/
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

"If we're at a point where a guy who last played on a team eight years ago guaranteeing victory is considered bulletin board material, then there's probably a better use for those bulletin boards."- Seth Emerson

I agree with him.

I heard UGA ain’t practicing this week. No need too.

These idiots need to live in the Now. Georgia is loaded with talent, made the playoffs and lost in overtime last year. What has changed since last year? ....more 5 stars added.

Because SC has played Georgia tough in the past is not a reason.

Debo is back?

We beat up on CC?

We may give Georgia a game for a quarter or two but in the end, they will be too much.

I would say that losing 7 starters and def and 13 off of the two deep that finished last yr is a change but what do I know

QUOTE=Catdaddy;2518251]These idiots need to live in the Now. Georgia is loaded with talent, made the playoffs and lost in overtime last year. What has changed since last year? ....more 5 stars added.

Debo is back?

We beat up on CC?

We may give Georgia a game for a quarter or two but in the end, they will be too much.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    These idiots need to live in the Now. Georgia is loaded with talent, made the playoffs and lost in overtime last year. What has changed since last year? ....more 5 stars added.

Debo is back?

We beat up on CC?

We may give Georgia a game for a quarter or two but in the end, they will be too much.
    Spurrier played UGA tough. But to be fair to Muschamp, Spurrier burned it down before he up and quit too. And I will say that he is building it back. But Clemson and UGA have a big head start on him. I think SC will compete with both. Just not this year.

I agree with your synopsis. UGA's talent will widen the gap in the second half. 10 point spread is about right. I'd give up the points if I was betting on it.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 09-04-2018 at 11:28 AM.

Sc ain’t beating uga. If they do something went seriously wrong
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Only if both could lose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I don't think I've seen a game so hyped with less substance behind it. I heard Neuheisel gasping for breath after going on and on about this game on the radio today(of course he works for CBS). Dawgs win, and it really isn't that close. Richt isn't coaching this team.

UGA 34
    SCar 20

UGA lost some horses. SC is better than last year. Playing at Willy B. Should be a goodun!

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    UGA lost some horses. SC is better than last year. Playing at Willy B. Should be a goodun!
    this really is exactly what every coot fan is saying.

Too bad it is inherently false.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    this really is exactly what every coot fan is saying.

Too bad it is inherently false.
    Let’s see - Georgia did graduate several key players...check, S. Carolina, by most accounts, is an improved team...check, The game is indeed being played in Columbia, SC...check.

Which of these are you arguing is false???

And no, I do not expect S. Carolina to beat Jawga.

According to a lotta y'all, SC shouldn't even step on the field. Heck, why EVER play a game you're expected to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Let’s see - Georgia did graduate several key players...check, S. Carolina, by most accounts, is an improved team...check, The game is indeed being played in Columbia, SC...check.

Which of these are you arguing is false???
    The, it should be a goodun...

I am not expecting a blowout, but would not be surprised if it was. Georgia should take control early and they will trade scores for a while before the end of play which I guess should be something like 38-21.

In my mind, Carolina fans should really be looking forward to this game. Win or lose, you will know what you actually have after this weekend. UGA will test every aspect of this Carolina team. That's a good thing.
    That's how I see it for UGA also. If UGA can't beat SC, they won't get very far. And, if SC beats UGA, they've got a shot at the SEC East.
    Let's get it on!!
    That said...UGA by 14
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I am not expecting a blowout, but would not be surprised if it was. Georgia should take control early and they will trade scores for a while before the end of play which I guess should be something like 38-21.
    So a 17pt margin when the line is under 10 isn't a blowout? Or do we have to go to the stat sheet to determine the degree at that point?

Jawja 38
    Sakkerliner 13
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Both teams wins Saturday. UGA will have a Win and SC the typical moral victory.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I know Georgia played a high school and played vanilla. Georgia gets Terry Godwin back.
    James Cook will be big coming into the game with fresh legs in 2nd half.
    I think it will be close until late 3rd. Depth will come into play because of that hell of a place.

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    I don't think I've seen a game so hyped with less substance behind it. I heard Neuheisel gasping for breath after going on and on about this game on the radio today(of course he works for CBS). Dawgs win, and it really isn't that close. Richt isn't coaching this team.

UGA 34
    SCar 20
    I think most of the hype is due to the fact that there aren't really any other good games on this weekend. The only other top 25 matchup is USC and Stanford. And no one cares about west coast football. So it's the main draw for tv.

That and it's a good chance to see what both teams have early on. It will go along way to set the stage for the SEC East. It's the equivalent of Clemson and Florida State. And lord knows we suffered through enough hype of that one over the years. At least you won't see any body wearing one of those awful half and half sweatshirts that Bobby Bowden's wife used to wear during the Bowden bowl.