Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: TS Florence

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Euro as of 3:30am. It updates again in 1.5 hours.

Attachment 38732
    with where the location of the eye is now it has proved about 95% of that model to be wrong.
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

Old Glory flying on frying pan tower is about to shred apart.

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    with where the location of the eye is now it has proved about 95% of that model to be wrong.
    I see what you mean but not necessarily. Remember the Euro only updates every 12 hours and the GSF updates every 3 or 4. So the GSF can make more tweaks and improve it's accuracy through the day. The GSF should be updating now. and the Euro updates again at 3:30 or 3:45. Can't wait to compare the two.
    Last edited by reeltight; 09-13-2018 at 01:27 PM.

It's straight up f****** pandemonium out there

A little deer meat to kick start this thing.
    Last edited by beanhunter; 09-13-2018 at 05:05 PM. Reason: I hate my phone
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    A little deer meat to kick start this thing.
    Damn looks good I’m cooking the same thing pretty much . The model I’m looking at shows the eye coming right into bullsbay.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    It's straight up f****** pandemonium out there
    You be you Ralph, and let them run around in circles. See you on the other side!

Other than rain this is going to be a nothing burger in the midlands.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    You be you Ralph, and let them run around in circles. See you on the other side!

I walked out for the first time this week, had enough people finally. I went home took a shower and went to the club ro hit a few balls.. there was serenity, I couldn't make it to any Dove invitations this afternoon.. I hit the grocery store after that, bless America. I just wanted to cook a pasta dish, there was no pancetta, there was no cured meats or smelly cheeses.. there was nothing. Somehow by his grace, I spotted a pack of bacon hidden on the back Shelf, you would have thought I found the golden ticket
    Last edited by Highstrung; 09-13-2018 at 06:00 PM.

And good luck to you good sir. I'm opening up the stores tomorrow.

The fact that the Weather Channel still has a reporter reporting from Charleston tells me they still have no damn idea where this thing is heading.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    The fact that the Weather Channel still has a reporter reporting from Charleston tells me they still have no damn idea where this thing is heading.
    I think they have all admitted they are quite unsure as to how far down our Coast Flo travels...
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    The 7pm forecast still showed only an 80 and 90 percent change of rain for sat and sun. Really? You mean there is a possibility that we won’t get rain? Weathermen are nothing more than socially accepted psychics. The forecast takes twice as long as it should because they say it may do this, or it may not. It may go this way, or it may go the opposite way. I guess you’re never wrong if you list every single outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    The 7pm forecast still showed only an 80 and 90 percent change of rain for sat and sun. Really? You mean there is a possibility that we won’t get rain? Weathermen are nothing more than socially accepted psychics. The forecast takes twice as long as it should because they say it may do this, or it may not. It may go this way, or it may go the opposite way. I guess you’re never wrong if you list every single outcome.
    The Weather Channel rain total map just lit my area, Moncks Corner, in the 12-18" color zone. Along with most of the area between here, up through Sumter and to Columbia.
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Some of the videos on snapchat from eastern North Carolina are crazy.

The weather chanel can't decide what it is going to do in Branchville. The top forecast is what they show on TV. The bottom one is online.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Zip 90245 is Los Angeles, not Branchville

Haha
    I had an ant farm once......them fellas didn't grow shit.

New Bern is getting crushed. I was monitoring the Cajun Navy dispatch channel last night and it was crazy. The Cajun Navy was on the ground there yet but they have main volunteers that take calls on Zello and their Facebook page and try to contact local authorities with the info needed for rescues. There were also volunteers in the area that were attempting to perform rescues as well.