Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Usc needs a new field

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    Georgia's perfect turf sure hasn't done their backs any favors the last couple of years.
    Youre taking it way to serious. But, since you are, tell me the last person other than Zamir to tear a knee up in Sanford.

Quote Originally Posted by Birchwood2 View Post
    Funny thing is you cocks paid a bunch of Clemson Grads to replace your turf. Clemson continues to live in your heads and your stadium

I pick on coots every chance I get, but this is not at all uncommon and they have one of the best companies in the Southeast doing the work. This isn't groundbreaking work these guys are doing here, it happens on a regular basis and I'll be shocked if there are any issues Saturday when they tee it up.

I worked with Clark when we turned the Farmer's Market into a parking lot. He's sharp, and I have no doubt his crew will do an excellent job maintaining it after Precision moves out.....

https://www.pturf.com/index.php
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I pick on coots every chance I get, but this is not at all uncommon and they have one of the best companies in the Southeast doing the work. This isn't groundbreaking work these guys are doing here, it happens on a regular basis and I'll be shocked if there are any issues Saturday when they tee it up.

I worked with Clark when we turned the Farmer's Market into a parking lot. He's sharp, and I have no doubt his crew will do an excellent job maintaining it after Precision moves out.....

https://www.pturf.com/index.php
    I don't know anything about turf grass. But I assume those roles are a little thicker than the standard roles that are used in residential. They'd have to be.

I did read the sod came from Georgia. 26 trucks worth.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    I don't know anything about turf grass. But I assume those roles are a little thicker than the standard roles that are used in residential. They'd have to be.

I did read the sod came from Georgia. 26 trucks worth.
    Thats the key. Bermuda will root immediately, but the weight of the roll itself is what makes it playable initially.......
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Gurley got hurt in the Auburn game at Sanford? Tennessee....... that would be Keith Marshal and Nick Chubb.

Quote Originally Posted by Birchwood2 View Post
    Funny thing is you cocks paid a bunch of Clemson Grads to replace your turf. Clemson continues to live in your heads and your stadium
    So Clemp grads end up working as unskilled laborers for the University of South Carolina? Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    So Clemp grads end up working as unskilled laborers for the University of South Carolina? Got it.
    They act like they see lawyers laying sod everyday.

We grew in turf from seed in 6 weeks on a bed of 50/50 topsoil and recycled asphalt mix. If that's "unskilled" then I'm guilty as charged......

How do you say "Where did you go to college?" in Mexican?

You don’t want to go there. Clemson blows USC out of the water when it comes to academics.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    You don’t want to go there. Clemson blows USC out of the water when it comes to academics.
    Uh huh. How does one define "blowing someone out the water"? Sounds like you used sound technical data in your conclusion.

Uh huh. How does one define "blowing someone out the water"? Sounds like you used sound technical data in your conclusion.
    You are dense.

Clemson blows USC
    We know. As the flagship University of the state, our mission is to educate as many of our citizens across as broad a spectrum as possible. The cute little Ag college up in Pickens has a much smaller role to play in the overall scheme of things. If it wasn't for the Forestry School, I am not sure what the value is for the state. For fucks sake, they can't even get a school of veterinary medicine going up there. But, by all means, keep isolating yourselves and acting like a bunch of loons. It is highly amusing...

Quote Originally Posted by fowlshot View Post
    You are dense.
    And you shouldn't always say what you're thinking. I proved that yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    How do you say "Where did you go to college?" in Mexican?
    Donde esta yo tango el debt-o es muy grande por a la degree-o de worthlessales?
    Last edited by Glenn; 08-27-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Ray Tanner got ninety nine problems but sod ain't one.

We know. As the flagship University of the state, our mission is to educate as many of our citizens across as broad a spectrum as possible. The cute little Ag college up in Pickens has a much smaller role to play in the overall scheme of things. If it wasn't for the Forestry School, I am not sure what the value is for the state. For fucks sake, they can't even get a school of veterinary medicine going up there. But, by all means, keep isolating yourselves and acting like a bunch of loons. It is highly amusing...
    U.S. News ranks Clemson at 67, Carolina at 103. Forbes lists Clemson at 134, Carolina at 211. Guess that Forestry program is making a huge impact.
    Last edited by wskinner; 08-27-2018 at 10:32 AM.

This is what I thought of after I read this exchange. Y'all can figure out who's who:

U.S. News ranks Clemson at 67, Carolina at 103. Forbes lists Clemson at 134, Carolina at 211. Guess that Forestry program is making a huge impact.
    All this to say, USC hires Clemp grads for unskilled labor projects. Again, got it.